Stellarix is stupidly overpowered. Change the 3x back to 2.1

Just going to quote myself instead of typing this all over again. I’m not trying to be rude here, but when you see the same argument pop up again and again it’s hard not to sound repetitive.

As to counters: I find it funny that most of the Wand of Stars counter teams also contain Wand of Stars. Stellarix/Wand Counters

And yes, people are trying to grind for Dragonite. That’s why there’s threads where people are complaining about duplicate dragons and questioning what the drop rates of the dragons are. Here’s a few threads about that: Cosmic Dragons | These dragon dupes are getting annoying

Players who have been here 9+ years are annoyed by this over-use of Wand of Stars / Elementalist / Sterllarix and how unbalance it has made PvP. It’s not a bunch of level 30’s newbs complaining. There have been posts from players in this thread, but here’s a thread by one of them: State of the game after 9 years - #8 by Captain_Biggs

Even if that one broken combo isn’t fixed, there is significant outcry that PvP is unbalanced right now. Getting teams in the 20k range on all three “difficulties” has been an issue for many players. Either the mode itself needs a lot of retooling or the troops do. IMHO, it’s a bit of both, but at least things like letting people who want to play with a team of Endgames and Bosses only match with others who have the same would go a long way towards balance. Not everyone thinks endless loops of board explosions are fun, even if they have that option.

TL;DR: Go ahead, Stellarix and friends: Fight each other. Leave the others who don’t want to play that way alone.

4 Likes