Steam achivment not unlocking

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Expectation: Finished 8/8 pet rescue stages = achivment unlocked on Steam
Reality: Finished 8/8 pet rescue stages = achivment still locked on Steam

If I doubled the topic somehow, I am really sorry, but I searched and didn’t find the answer~~

Someone else had reported a similar problem, but no resolution.

Did you finish any gnome-triggered pet events yesterday, or just the weekly one today? That shouldn’t make a difference, but you never know with this game…

Yesterday I finished the weekly one and got Lucky and the day before someone of my guild triggered the gnome pet event and I completed it as well and got mini mimic. But no achievement in both cases.

I got the achievement today after I did all the 8 rescue battles, so it might be working now.

1 Like

Same here. Was not working yesterday, achieved it today after pet rescue.

Alright. Good to know. Thanks!

Got the achievement now. Thanks to all!

3 Likes

Hey @Zwiezda, this was a bug in the steam version of the game and required a client fix. If you restart Steam or Verify Integrity of Game Files on Gems of War, the achievement should be showing up with the correct progress stats.

3 Likes

This worked for me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Restarted Steam, didn’t unlock.
Verified integrity of game files on Gems of War, didn’t unlock.

Is this one of those things where I need to start and finish another pet event? Like, I didn’t get the Xathenos achievement to unlock until I got another new troop card after Xathenos.

EDIT: oh wait, never mind, I think I got it. I only have two pets: one from the update (bunny) and one from a weekly event (Lucky). Haven’t actually completed an event triggered by a pet gnome; is that what triggers it then?

I got the achaivment yesterday, after other pet event (that one that last 1hour, not all day as for the Lucky)

Anyway thanks all for help :slight_smile:

Can confirm; just finished a 1-hour pet event and the achievement (Steam) unlocked.