Stakeout

Always do the highest difficulty available to max your clues.

How do you think, how many Vanya’s fights are on this map?

Answer:

Zero.

6 Likes

Simple do the 50

Maybe you should mention that the increase with the 25% is ADDITIVE!
Hugh difference to the better thing called multiplicative

I had to play this 10 times and I hated every second of it. HATED! With a passion. Grinding my teeth, wanting to destroy my phone, so much hatred. Please, could we not? Not even GW is this frustrating.

If the task was “play 10 treasure hunt games”, I’d have happily done it. Well, maybe happily is too strong a word here, but I think I could get through it with wanting to pull out my hair :laughing:

On the subject of the weekly event, I appreciate that repeating battles yields higher scores. Makes the experience more rewarding and any additional purchased sigils worth more. Would like to see more of that in the future :+1:

2 Likes

However, it still presents a bit of a false choice. Under what condition would you not pick the team that maximizes score?

Hmm, unrelated? Don’t know what choice has to do with anything here. I’m showing appreciation for the fact that battles will give more points as they get more difficult vs. the previous events, where battles give same number of points at every level. It means if I buy 5 more sigils, they’ll net me more points than the first 5 sigils I used in the event, so it helps my guild more for the gems spent :slight_smile:

Treasure hunt sucks and I’m probably the worst player in the world at it but I have gotten decent at it. I use a really stupid trick and I don’t know if it’s luck but I can consistently get over 60 moves like 90% of the time now:

I always look for the 4 or 5 matches on the top. If there are more than one I can go for I always go for the top most one and work my way to the bottom.

If there are no 4 or 5 matches I start at the bottom and hit the lowest 3 match. The reason I go for the lowest 3 match at the bottom is because it could cause a chain reaction and kind of reshuffle the stuff on the top.

I was really bad at treasure hunt but ever since I started doing this I have gotten better. The treasure hunt thing only took me one try today. Again, it’s not 100% but I am able to do it consistently now.

Sorry if you knew this already. It’s just that I was really bad at it too and I just thought I could help.

3 Likes

It’s mostly how I play too, though I’ve never put it in words. The part I mess up with is “hit the lowest 3 match” - I’m too much in a rush because I really don’t want to be playing treasure hunt so I tend to get the closest one to my finger instead :frowning:

Thanks for the tip, I’ll try to be more aware next time I’m playing :laughing:

1 Like

Follow traditional match 3 rules and it’ll go okay:
Match 4/5s. Horizontal matches > vertical matches, etc.

Yeah I get that. Treasure hunt is the least fun thing for me in the game. Hopefully it’s at worst a once a season thing. I remember a while ago there was a guy that pretty much did nothing but treasure hunt. He said it took him a long time but he was able to get his account to a point where he had a really good collection all from just using the resources he got from treasure hunt. If I can find the post I’ll be sure to let you know.

@TheDragonSeoul

Really mita? You needed to do it that much…its fairly easy tbh.
The best way of playing treasure hunt is of course quick rush method where you just try to finish it as fast as possible getting as much green chest as you can, but when you need a higher score it isnt really hard. You just need to slow down and play it normally.
Good tips for normally playing a map was given above…not that hard imo

It’s not really a trick…It’s logical and tactical to do this

I wasted 3 hours on this treasure hunt garbage, and then rage quit the game with alt-f4.
I don’t give a damn about how easy it is for some people, or how they downplay or put down others who have problems with it, but this is NOT fun.

A bloody bronze task that has wasted more time for me than the entire rest of the damn campaign tasks combined is not okay. A bloody stupid task that prevents me from playing the game normally & has me losing progress, is not okay.

• Someone who almost rage-uninstalled the game today.
1 Like

Maybe I should edit my prior Mace post but this is almost a separate issue. Because regardless of the weapon type. If these weapons are aimed to help new players… Then for $5 or $10 they should be able to use it during that weeks event!
1-3
So as a general rule for future world events. If you’re going to restrict Weapons… always leave at least 2 colors as the option. The current restriction of only blue weapons is a result of someone restricting oxygen from their brain. That’s dangerous. Please stop that practice immediately.

@Kafka you can skip over the feedback section of this comment. I’m tagging you on the 1% chance that this weapon is supposed to be blue and not red.
Because of the campaign and world event, there’s cause to believe that it could be blue. While nothing supports it being red. Therefore it could be a bug.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is, this was a color flail?

9 Likes

The logical conclusion is that the flail has nothing to do with the world event.

Now, you’re flailing.

4 Likes

Reminds me of that bar that had loads of patrons who enjoyed the booze, the camaraderie, the ambiance… and that had an old dart board used by a tiny fraction of dart aficionados: one day they decided that every patron had to reach a minimum dart score or pay a Dart Skip Fee if they wanted to keep having full access to the bar and participate in certain future activities with some prizes.

Oh wait: no bar has ever done anything this nonsensic…

Good business model.
:blush: :man_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes