Battling Above Average

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/battling-above-average/

New Epic Troop: Werebat Werebat will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Dark Moon Rising There are 5 battles that players can encounter during the event: Vargouille, Werebat, Sanguinia, Crimson…

• Draakulis: 6 Wings
  • Werebat: 5 Wings
  • Crimson Bat: 4 Wings
  • Sanguinia: 3 Wings
  • Vargouille: 2 Wings

Fixed the order :smiley:

9 Likes

Yet they insist they cant put this one paragraph into the game. Yeah, right.

17 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week:

Battles and Scoring:

Reward Amounts:

Event Details:

17 Likes

Please please please put this info in-game. I just spent 5 minutes trying to find this post.

9 Likes

Without coming to the forums here, one might assume that the highest rarity enemy would give the most points:

But before I jumped into the first battle, I referenced this thread again and sure enough, Werebats (Epic) are worth more than Crimson Bat (Legendary) but less than Sanguinia (Epic). This almost makes sense, because apparently the whole event is about learning about Werebats, as indicated by this exhaustive, lengthy in-game explanation:

Silly me, I should have known that when I see the Werebat fight on the map, I should take it – why, it tells me right there that I’m here to learn about Werebats, and what better way to learn about them than to directly fight them? Errr, unless I find Draakulis. He’s still worth more, because, I’m not sure…

7 Likes

More effort went into your post.

2 Likes

Because he were a bat, and still is, from time to time?

1 Like

Werebats are worth more than Sanguinia actually, so that part of the lore makes sense.

Draakulis being worth the most… Who knows. :rofl:

I would argue Werebat should be prioritized over Draakulis.

Only one Werebat can be on the map. If you have both Werebat and Draakulis on the map, pick Werebat so another may spawn. Draakulis will wait; battles don’t reset.

A very theoretical dilemma you’ll never have to deal with since only one battle replaces at a time. If you’re picking either Draak or Werebat first, you’ll never have both on the map unless they happen to both be on the starting map (which they were not).

Technically, in the early fights its possible that two Werebats would appear one after another if you fight Werebat and not Draakulis. Whether that situation happens ot not… :woman_shrugging: it’s unlikely. Even if it does, the difference in points in the long run is minimal. Eventually the map will just be all of the low point fights.

World events: enjoy the illusion of choice where ultimately nothing matters!

2 Likes