Stakeout

Hm… that will complicate things for sure. Best strategy is to use all World Event sigils on Monday, play all 30 war battles, and back to world event again on Sunday once all GW matches are done?

Nah, seems like a lot of work. If anyone is catching me in my 10 minutes daily of World Event catch up, then good for them, I guess. My defense shouldn’t relied that much on Medals anyway.

If it lose more without a good Medals, then i will probably need a better team. Not that there is any method to know for sure if it’s even a main factor.

1 Like

The 10% win rate on defense will drop to 8%

This whole medal issue is a mess. Appalling design to not realise this when running wars and world event concurrently.

3 Likes

I assume this would be easier to understand if it said “25% of base value”. Or if it just said 4 + 1 per additional battle, 8 + 2 per additional battle, and 12 + 3 per additional battle.

As for GW medals vs World Event medals … I mean, I’ve been saying the system is dumb since before it was public, not sure how much more I can express that. Obviously this would function better if they were linked to individual teams … the same way a bunch of other things are already doing

I guess for those really concerned by it, do World Event stuff on days you can see the opposing guild has already run up the majority of their GW fights against you. I will likely do this.

1 Like

Considering we are restricted to Human types for the world event and blue weapons.
You get negative points for lazy design choices like choosing Mace for this task.

With these as our only options to use in the World event.

I’m aware not every task is designed to be done in the world event (clearly). But the tasks should have some sort of synergy… otherwise what the hell is the point of all the lore that ties in with the event? Is it just words to scratch that itch for players. Or can it actually matter game play wise?

4 Likes

Speaking of ill conceived design choices.

Hey Devs, in case you haven’t noticed. This isn’t exactly a wise time to encourage your players to enjoy the game even less than they already are.

8 Likes

You know, instead of repeatly complaining about it, actually spending a few seconds in Treasure Hunt, would get it done way faster already?

2 Likes

Took about the same amount of time as it did to complain about it.

After 3 years of map distancing I say I did pretty well on my first try.

I appreciate that you took the time to give me life guidance about my feedback though. I mean… surely that time wasn’t a waste on your end at all.

3 Likes

This world event is vastly superior to all that came before it. The scoring makes sense literally for the first time. The troop and weapon selection is decent. Still they need to fix the meaningless choices on the map.

3 Likes

Extra points for repeat fights. Cool, good.

Oh sure I haven’t fought that team, that’s why I have the “option” of four of it.

??? Devs please.

1 Like

Morthani has a very strong will here though.

7 Likes

I said the same. This is by far the best scoring method for the world events.

As for the campaign, took me ~1 hour to do all the tasks for the week without skipping anything. Id say thats fine for the rewards tbh

3 Likes

The “Skip” button during Task redemption is still grayed-out and does not work…so we have another week of watching every single star animation, apparently.

1 Like

Which are the actual bosses? I’ve just started and morthanis will isn’t in red which makes ice aegis worthless.

Even the gray king isn’t red??

Due to the points being based on rarity and level, I dont think there is a boss in this 1 this week

Just 1 shot everything with Tesla =)

2 Likes

Thanks but it’s confusing because this should have been clarified in Saltypatra’s OP.

Hmm should do this hard one or 1 of the 3 easy ones?

4 Likes

Don’t ask me, I haven’t a clue… :rofl:

1 Like

What about the Famous Five and the Secret Seven… :+1: