St.Patrick's Day Gem Sale!

I am here to give you some joyous of news on this greenest of days, Gems of War is having a St.Patrick’s Day sale!!

The sale is live now, so get your bonus gems while you can. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m not going to be able to take Bone Dragon seriously with those skull’s as gems XD

14 Likes

Alright Devs stepping up the holiday events, I like it. :smile_cat:

7 Likes

These are some great deals. :joy:

1 Like

I think the deals might not start till tonight? @Saltypatra said something like that in global I think, so maybe usual reset time?

Sale should start at 6PM AEDT tonight, so hold out until then!

2 Likes

I’m just laughing how the regular amounts are crossed out, but still exactly the same as the sale.

I can’t possibly buy anything anyways, no job while i’m doing hospice care for my mother.

2 Likes

Is this for both console and PC?

1 Like

These Leprechaun skulls are so great and distracting. :dizzy_face: :nerd:

1 Like

Yeah i hope you included console this time

aka yes…

12 Likes

Nice!!! Finaly will buy the biggest pack

God… It’s the little things that matters a lot. 10/10 team, the skulls and green mana gems… This is huge pot full of gold at the end of the rainbow.
:smiley:

2 Likes

If we only had console catchup…
29k gems and nothing to spend it on :frowning:

2 Likes

Lol, your post is spot on. I need new troops yesterday

Just leaves you all heart-broken doesn’t it? :cry::persevere:

1 Like

At least you will never have to worry about resources when a new mythic drops.

finally something fresh :slight_smile:

Just to clear things up for console players, good news and bad news.

We’ll pull the band-aid off first, the PS4 and XB1 versions of the game will not get the Leprechaun Skulls and Shamrock Green Gems (since we are currently unable to get new art into the game without a client update).

Now for the good news… no need to wait an extra hour and a half, the sale should be available now! You may need to restart the game to get the sale immediately, or you can wait until the daily bonus, where it should show up for everyone then!

May the luck of the Irish be with you!

3 Likes

i will take bad news like this every time i don’t really care the leprechaun skulls, all i want is the gems!!! Lol

1 Like