[SPOILERS] Netflix Stranger Things

[spoiler]It wasn’t clear to me that she’s fully back, otherwise why would she be living in the woods? It only makes sense to me if she’s semi-trapped in the Upside-Down.

For Will, it’s not clear if he’s just a host of if he’s somehow being controlled. It doesn’t make sense that he would be coughing up slugs and flipping between planes and not tell anyone after the hell they all just went through.

Again, I think it may be bet just not to dig too deep.[/spoiler]

1 Like

Yeah we never actually see her but she was always in the woods before she found Will. The cop took eggos, her favorite food. So I’m assuming he knows something. It is all speculation of course. I’m very curious what will happen to Will. I think he is a host now. Or maybe he is tied to that world somehow now. Like Eleven was with the monster. He could be tied to the next monster.

1 Like

Spoiler: upside down world and it’s inhabitants: USSR Black Mesa product

This show sounds ridiculous and crazy!

I’ve never heard of it before now. Maybe I’ll check it out and see if it’s a craziness I can get into :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S I don’t know how I ever make it through anything without spoilers. I’m the most impatient person! I’m one of those people that flip to the end of the book before reading it. Never ruins the experience for me. I think it’s because I don’t like surprises and I need to be prepared for the ending before I read the book so if a person dies I avoid getting too attached.

I attempt to only scan the very ending so I can get a grasp on whether it’s a good or bad ending but sometimes that doesn’t always happen and I end up reading backwards… Now that’s a weird experience. Like jumping and reading the last few chapters then skip to the middle and then start from the beginning and read it all the way through haha

I didn’t do that for the divergent series… Mistake.

2 Likes

It might seem like a necro, sorta, but Netflix just officially announced Season 2. :tada::tada:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see what they have planned for the rest of the story.

3 Likes

FINALLY! I guess the brothers finally figured out what they’re going to do. Very exciting!

2 Likes

Jimmy Fallon just had a very fun/adorable segment featuring the kids of Stranger Things: Stranger Strings with the Kids of Stranger Things - YouTube

2 Likes