Spoilers... Coming to GoW

I’m gonna laugh if it’s got Yellow. Then you can just replace Maw with that guy and you’ve got the perfect Maw counter team.

1 Like

If its yellow, Manticore, Valkyrie, Sunweaver and Mercy is my go to team. :grin:
A Mercy counters that promotes the usefullness of Mercy, hm… :confused:

1 Like

Eh, I think an optimal maw counter wouldn’t use yellow or brown. Sure, you’d be denying Maw those colors by taking them for yourself, but if you use a generator for either, you run the risk of giving Maw a board full of mana and getting Sandstormed. Maybe better players than me don’t have that problem. I’d rather go for something that removed those colors, or use a transformer to deny them.

1 Like

[spoiler]

Rainbow Snake KappaPride[/spoiler]

6 Likes

Judging by the colours on that snake… It uses ALL of the mana types :smile:

1 Like

I hope so!

This is a beautiful counter to maw.

EDIT: Fixed my spoiler ruining

You ruined the blurred spoiler. xD

Spoiler troop above looks very interesting. Hope whenever a brown generator is released they are as badass as that (with green/blue or yellow/blue mana)

Should probably just make a Spoiler folder, so people can post without blurring while others can hide the folder and not run see any of it

I love spoilers. Keep 'em coming!

2 Likes

I have a whole video of some recent spoilers on YouTube. I can’t post it on the forum though as requested by Sirrian. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Better start laughing then. Though there is a lore reason behind it.

10 Likes

“Death is not good, however death is not evil either. Death is not the end of all things but the beginning.” Is this what you were going for with death?