[SPOILER] new mythic and others

Thoughts…

[spoiler]Hellcat, Alchemist, Plague, Plague

Cat and alch feed each other without end, and every match 4+ dropping 4 stats off each opponent troop along with a little damage from cat. Slow but mindless.
[/spoiler]

1 Like

prep for a new infinate turns deck, i will be waiting.[quote=“Tacet, post:10, topic:9115, full:true”]
Also, I wonder if “die gloriously” will give glory. xD
[/quote]

i hope it gives us 1-10 glory each cast. what if the glory gain is affected by magic?! what does the magic do to affect that creature anyway.[quote=“DEMONorANGEL, post:15, topic:9115”]
Shows new troops at the top.
[/quote]
does not work if we do not have all the troops first sadly. i think the dwarf is the troll card, that or the hellcat[quote=“Sirrian, post:17, topic:9115”]
Hey folks… my inbox just lit up like a Christmas tree
[/quote]

christmas in july?.

All one cast. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, the clear difference is between “spell effects” and “status effects”, and it has nothing to do with the existence of damage. For example, Silence and Drain: Neither deal damage, but Silence is clearly a status effect (thus Impervious protects from it), while Drain is not.

There are multiple properties shared between all status effects, which can help easily identifying them, for example:

• All status effect can linger through multiple turns, with clear visual indication showing when the status is active.
  • They can all be removed with Cleanse
  • All of them has their main function during the affected troops’ turn (or at the beginning of it).
  • They cannot stack for double effect (i.e you can Mana Burn twice on the same turn, but freezing the same enemy troop for a second time on the same turn does nothing).

(There may be others, but you get the idea.)

1 Like

i ment over multiple games.

Surely you meant meant.

2 Likes

@killerman3333 looks like we have an English teacher @yonizaf in da house :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t even speak English, teaching it would be way out of my league.

I don’t usually correct people either, just this particular one was hard to pass up.

2 Likes

Erm… Wow… Um… Just tried typing ‘ment’ to see if it would autocorrect for the poor guy and noticed it didn’t. “Wha… Ment is a word…?”, So I decided to check it out…

2 Likes

I don’t blame you, i am not good at english and use my auto correct to rescue my bad english ing skills.

I was just givin u a hard time @yonizaf :stuck_out_tongue:

Compaints about a spoiler video thats clearly marked spoiler? guess they didnt have the willpower to stop themselves from clicking it though eh? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And the repeated warnings at the start of the video too

4 Likes

You say that like getting Plague and traiting him will be easy. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No kidding. I see people discussing teams with two Plagues on them and I am still waiting to draw my first horseman, period.

1 Like

Use plague inconjunction with Moloch? No colour overlap! Triple suppression…

Looking forward to using Dwarven Slayer in Arena.

One-shot the enemy Hero!
:fireworks: *glorious death* :fireworks:

3 Likes

Except no Impervious trait to help keep him alive. :pensive:

plague***
alchemist***
hellcat***
valkyrie***
I think is a team i would try.

Or how about Treant,Hellcat,Alchemist,Moloch? For those who don’t pull a plague. Despite hundreds (if not thousands) of glory and gem keys, so far I haven’t seen either of the other Apocalypse denizens.