(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

And of course, it’s a Divine Dragon… This is the kind of thing tha upsets me more often than not. Some troop types already have very strong synergies while others are utter :poop:. Also we can’t count on the devs doing ANY reworks even if they are spoonfeed with one thousand different ideas or suggestions…

What do you mean by “Tuesday Friendly” and rating?

Thusday-Friendly is the Faction with over 200 in rating, so it can be finish all reward stages at Level 80 without spending gems.

Here is the chart.

Tinker Town, with 3 Treasure rooms, 2 Ultra-Rare, 1 Legendary, 1 Rare, gave out the rating of 198.32, so one Tier is always needed, unless you got very lucky, which is unlikely.

Rating was calculated by doing a theoretical run at Level 1 with the best path, using average of all rooms types as data. Here it’s usually S-ULT-UT-RT-B, or left-middle-right.

As the floor part is static, the formula can be changed to (20+30+…+80) * 200 = 350 * 200 = 70,000, the required point. So if the theoretical run for avarage fall below 200, you have to play Level 90, thus needing to spend gems.

Also, I really want to try this team soon, as we finally have all 6 Color Captains : troops that give +1 to all stats to all troop of one color on every turn!

Hero can also be Essence of Evil on top, I guess.

2 Likes

Aaah, makes sense. Didn’t realize you were talking about doing the minimum on Tuesdays and not going for 500 on Tuesdays.

I usually purchase Tier 1 or 2 any time I want to do a Tuesday event purely because of the very useful potions, which greatly reduce the time required to complete.

Yep, it’s better that way for speed. But as I’m always gem-broke, I prefer any options that could safe me some gems. :grin:

For rushing to Level 500 on Tuesday, all that matter is number of rooms in the middle, I guess, so quick run can be done faster. So Tinker Town with 4-rooms is the average speed.

1 Like

Okay, they used my idea for a text box :thinking:

Spoiler

1 Like

It’s likely just a generic reference to Disney Tangled’s song. Although I think Golden Sundrop Flower’s magic for eternal youth already wear off long time ago for this Mother Velenne. :sweat_smile:

Web and Curse at once is such a strong combo for just a Legendary troop.

1 Like

Ishtara’s Trait #3: Divine Roar changed:
To: 50% chance to Bless a random Ally when my turn begins.

A big nerf.

Also, we have a very interesting new line:
[VIP_BENEFIT_ARENAWINS] +%1 Starting Wins in Arena

I am a VIP 12, but I don’t like how it sounds. Regardless of how Arena will be changed such a bonus looks unfair, considering it will be an Arena Weekend, probably with Leaderboard.

4 Likes

Have they forgot how to make interesting and exciting troops?

• 50% chance
  • Bless a random Ally who probably already has Bless.
  • Bless comes off when a troop casts or attacks with a skull, meaning this trait is completely ineffective on this troop.

Back to the useless troops list again

Thoroughly disappointing change…

Especially with the proliferation of negative effects and Queen Beetrix.

I mean people in guild were saying the next but one Mythic looks good…

Can’t possibly be game breaking…

2 Likes

It wasn’t even game breaking:

Traits could be stunned before blesses were applied
Ishtara could be frozen and lose turns until it got a Bless on itself
Probably only created 11 gems max given that Bless comes off before the cast comes out, I think

It was just a solid troop with lots of build potential. With this current 3rd trait, it loses a lot of build-around potential, as you have to dedicate more slots to cover up the fact that its 3rd trait is now useless.

We live in a world where a faction legendary has a better 3rd trait than a Mythic, and no one ever uses that Legendary troop for its 3rd trait either (since it takes too long to give Bless to a troop that really needs the Bless).

Devs: People like Phoenicia, but not for its 3rd trait. Just sayin’

8 Likes

Indeed, Vanya is unreliable with her bless. The build potential with the Mythic is/was great, it could be anywhere in the line up as well, with Holy Armor.

Perhaps Devs should consider a 50% bless myself at the start of my turn and 50% a random troop at start of my turn if they are dead set on a change? I mean that could be a tiny bit better than the existing change. Or, 50% bless a random ally, that is not already blessed…

I’m not sure Devs realise that games are often done in a minimal amount of turns, these traits are sort of 2016 without a prolific amount of empowered converters and lethal damage by turn 2. 1 if unlucky…

1 Like

Uggggggggggggh

1 Like

Players: Mambarisa is terrible, can you bring her power closer to the other mythics?

Devs: You got it.

Proceeds to nerf upcoming good mythics

10 Likes

:flushed: I completely forgot what Phoenicia’s 3rd trait was until now and I use her every day.

5 Likes

I had to look it up, too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes. Just taking a look at today’s new Mythic… Like you said Mambasira effects were rushed, her little lore popup was so rushed they shouldn’t even bother anymore. But I guess those popups are yet another thing to slow down players so…

5 Likes

Moved this out of the delve thread.

Agreed. Digging through threads would be insane.
But the search tool can easily seperate threads and keywords.
Which I did already. Immediately after reading his “counter point” and found zero evidence to his claim.
I like Idol so my point wasn’t to talk shit. Just to make it clear that pointing out how good a troop can be for offense does nothing good unless the intent is to get the troop nerfed or adjusted prior to release.

1 Like

That is a shitty nerf, there’s no two ways about it. Hopefully the devs appreciate just how significantly they’ve damaged Ishtara’s viability. It is effectively a double nerf: the trait itself is immensely weaker (taking control out of the players hands and turning it over to RNG, in a game where RNG is already too much of a factor), and Ishtara’s spell becomes weaker, because applying bless to two or more allies is very difficult to do.

(There are bless-granting troops like Moon Rabbit and Qilin that could help Ishtara become more reliable. But unlike before, they now become mandatory, since you can’t rely on Ishtara’s trait to bless multiple allies before casting, and at the current boost ratio, it’s risky to cast without two allies being blessed.)

It is baffling to me that such an immense nerf to the third trait, of a troop that wasn’t going to be top tier anyway, would be inflicted without some kind of buff to Ishtara’s spell to compensate. The third trait went from being a selling point to being almost a non-factor.

6 Likes

Another problem is that Kurandara is releasing before this troop does, which curses all enemies/removes bless. The Maraji Queen also sees a lot of play and can curse all enemies quickly. Heroes with Banishment can also remove these blesses.

Group bless support is quite minimal currently.

Things don’t look favorable for Ishtara being used for anything.