(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

If that’s not a typo, that would be an interesting gambit to risk a delve run again a very dangerous high level Draak team.

The encounter team is designed to feed Draak through color conversion and gem exploding, who is unblocked on 2 of his 3 colors. Draak isn’t going to be fun to fight against when level boosted into the hundreds.

High risk, high reward?

@TimeKnight
Speaking of the new factions…
Are you going to share the lovely photoshopping works you do for the Silver Necropolis? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw… :relaxed: I surely will, once I get my hand on the arts, which should be coming with 4.3 update. (Surely next week now, as they can’t release Friday Mythic without its art…) I’ll have to recalculate Delve’s statistics again and make new arts as well if all that 15 rooms will be available.

Yeah, big surprise for me as well. If you “somehow” managed to use Faction team to beat that room, your lackluster team will suddenly be more powerful. Speaking of that…

• Ultra-Rare/Treasure - Thieve’s Hideout
    Bandit/Dragonian Rogue/Scurvy Seadog/Raven.
    All Allies troops gain Agile at the start of future battles

Now, all that random skyfall skull-match will be a bit less threatening, only 4 out of 5 times to be exact. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I look forward to it :grin:
Thanks always for your hard work!

Hello guys. I’m a bit outdated, I read the recent posts and I’m curious to see the news. Do we have any forecast of when Update 4.3 arrives?

Well, given that according to Taran’s, none of the art assets are in the client after this week’s event (including this Friday’s mythic)… the odds are really high that the patch has to be this week, if not today.

Anyone’s guess though. I suppose Salty could temporarily get around the issue by playing from beta for tonight’s mythic preview stream.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lyrian. =)

Curiosity is killing me i need to have the Queen of Sin art.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s too sinful to be released.

1 Like

HellFiree, Dark fireeee now Waifu is your turn!

DEMON

12 Likes

I’m really hoping some of those new Delve rooms have Runic Wind (and Fire) traitstones as Room Rewards!!! For balance.

1 Like

She’s quite ‘horny’
Lol sorry I’ll not say anything else :smiley:

1 Like

I want to sin for her :wink:

All I have to say is…

Tassle titties.

7 Likes

She likes to go to the carnivals.

Just like in the Simpsons?

6 Likes

So does that mean that update might come today? If not for sure this week

later today/typical release time. one of those it’ll show up for some sooner than others kind of thing.

Next week seems much more likely. Updates are usually released during GW weeks, to help upset any resemblance to competitive balance, and next week is GW week… :wink:

Salty revealed on stream that it will be 3rd April AEST (during work hours, when they’re all in the office), so any time from ~9 hours onwards.

1 Like