(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Troop release is set up to look like GW every 2 weeks, but it could just be a new event type in place of the 2nd GW slot.

1 Like

I want more stuff to do - not less. I actually have never heard of a player who enjoys playing a game ask for less from it. :man_shrugging:

One of the best aspects about this game is you can choose what you want to do and how much you want to do it.

1 Like

Maybe we could have some official dev clarification on this matter?

@Saltypatra :wink:

1 Like

Quantity is not the same as quality, if it was up to some people every week would be a GW week, for others it should be Raid, or invasion, or whatever… There is a lot of subjectivity in this matter, because everyone have their favorite things to do and if it was up to them they would also prefer to have “X” much more frequently than “Y”.

Also for the devs it’s not interesting, i believe, to push out everything at the same time too. Not only because it can unbalance the economy with a high influx of rewards, but because it would cause burnout if people try to achieve everything week after week.

But well, we are overthinking things… Let’s wait and see what happens.

3 Likes

The team has no plans to change Guild Wars to every 2 weeks. This is just future scheduling so the data may not be accurate.

19 Likes

Now I feel relieved :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you, @Cyrup. You are my new hero. Currently building a shrine in your honor.

Now I can go eat my dinner, I feel hungry again.

Thank you for the clarification on this :slight_smile:

Can it have Penglong and Borb statues? That is all I ask.

• I may also allow some tributes to be delivered in the form of bug reports written with calligraphic font and colourful fan art, printed, laminated, and placed into a shiny Gold pandoras box.
11 Likes

I thought you would take coffee instead.

When are you and Salty going to do streaming together?

We can call your streaming show: Gems of Coffee.

1 Like

Boooooooo~

Okay fine. Every two weeks wasn’t realistic, just change it back to every week.

9 Likes

Sure. Right next to the sacrificial altars.

1 Like

I’ve never seen the troop predictions on Taransworld be that wrong before. Something is up, one way or another, and unless a new event that doesn’t cost $100 worth of gems to be competitive, and actually rewards players, is being added, having guild wars every 4 weeks is likely to be the end of my time playing.

All of the gem sinks i waste gems on, just to satisfy guild requirements to play in bracket 1 are already not worth the “random” rewards (ie. 6 straight events with a major orb of growth as my “reward” for spending 60 to $130 of gems every week). Add one more, and the $40 to $80 i spend per month on each of my 2 accounts won’t be enough to keep up. I already don’t buy gems outside of what’s in ring of wonder packs. Another event requiring 1350 to 1850 gems in a week would be the final straw. I won’t pay $100 per week out of pocket for any game.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they cut the gem rewards from guild wars in half While they’re at it.

Not that they’d care.

It’s just the troops of two adjacent weeks that got swapped, at the end of the predicted timeline. Since that preliminary schedule also has a Bounty Event spaced five weeks apart, it’s very likely a future update will push the Urskaya week one slot back, putting everything in expected sequence again.

So is everyone fine with an impervious mythic that can literally instakill on a 4 or 5 match?

I wonder if people will try and get 3 of them next week. Especially with the empowered gem converters.

Tried replying to above post about new mythic. If there’s any confusion.

Statistically speaking the trait probably won’t be too powerful, it will be incredibly infuriating in nature though and i’d rather not have stuff like this in the game.

3 Likes

Agreed, Dice rolls are already too touchy as is. We went from oh no, one match and my troop dies to a literal, one match and can lose a troop. The spell is also decent for softening up the enemy team.

Just saw they even buffed the trait’s chance a bit, used to be 5% iirc, ah well what can ya do.