(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

On a serious note after taking my time to check the trees for the Shaman Class:

• These Talent Trees in the spoiler won’t properly give good sinergies for this class. As it was already pointed out, the War Talent Tree would fit prefectly, not only because it has a specific talent for the Tauros, but it capitalizes on attacks buffs the class traits provides as well as some of the current sub-theme. I would change the Water Tree for the War Tree, i’m not sure why the devs are putting Water Tree so often in new classes as of late…

• The Forest Tree is sort of another oddity… It’s supposed to be the “Green Talent Tree” but it works well with the Minogor (deals triple damage if his attack is higher than his targeted enemy) paired with the Level 10 talent Root Trap and the extra 5 points of Armor that will increase Ketras spell damage by one point… The Leafstorm talent is somewhat ok, but i think the Forest Tree is just bad on it’s own alone.

• The Light Tree is not bad, but feels out of place. I think the devs are probably pushing for a “Chaotic/Good Master of Elements” Shaman, and if the trees would have more talents available maybe the options would be more abrangent for each different build.

What this class is missing is a new Talent Tree we don’t have yet: Earth.
We have the Stone Tree, which is great because it has some talents with enormous value, but a talent tree designed to represent a connection to the earth and natural elements was not properly explored/created for this game.

Creating such Talent Tree would be great addition for some future classes like Druid for example. This tree could have talents similar to some present on the Light and Stone tree, not exact copies, it just requires some thinkeringto make good talents involving protection, healing/nurturing/growth. Some easy/simple suggestions:

Talent level 1: Blessed Grounds - All Brown allies gain 2 Life.
Talent level 5: Ancient Lore - Gain 2 Magic if using a Staff.
Talent level 10: Friendly Vines - Immunity to Entangle.
Talent level 20: Victory Feast - All allies gain 8 Life when an enemy dies.
Talent level 40: Mother Earth’s Protection - Cleanse all allies when i cast a spell.
Talent level 70: Earth Mastery - Gain Bonus Brown Mana from Brown Gem matches.
Talent level 100: Ancestral Rites - Enchant a random ally when a ally casts a spell.

This could suffice to give us good options regarding customization of our Shamans with these Green (Forest), Red (War) and Brown (Earth) trees. More options could be explored in the sense of one or two “Leadership Talents”.

@Cyrup, i know very well this could have it’s own thread in the Feature Request area, but since it’s a spoiler of a future class i considered it would be better to leave it here and ping you to forward this to the devs when possible.

1 Like