(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Direwolf doesn’t wash?! He must be…smelly?

1 Like

Please can we have some spoilers @lyya?

And no more memes or off topic rubbish

8 Likes

Whatcha lookin’ for? Something like: Explode a gem. Freeze a random enemy for every Blue Gem destroyed. Gain [Magic] Life.?

1 Like

This is next week I suppose?

Maybe the new classes?

Yes, next week.

1 Like

Hope there will be a little rework at some of the Glacial Peaks troops in the next event. I am especially hoping for Boraelis to deal better damage, hopefully AoE.

1 Like

Another aoe dragon? He might be to strong with freezing all and doing aoe on top of that. Maybe do 5+magic damage to all targets that are frozen, freeze all enemies.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree he might be too strong with AoE, but I just hope he get some form of rework for the better.

1 Like

I made a half hearted attempt to scroll through all the off topic chat to find the troop info for glacial peaks with no success.

Does anyone have the full details on those troops? Like spell cost and colors and traits and spell? I’ve always liked glacial peaks. I’m hoping perhaps I can get a meta shaking troop from it now that Mab is lackluster due to impervious and mana shield.

Going back as far as 9 days ago the only info I can see is the Rarities and mana colours (Blue Common and Blue/Brown Epic). There might not be any known info other than that yet? shrugs

It took me a long time to understand that some of the Dragons are seen, IMO, as status based skull damage troops by the design team. It makes them a bit too in my opinion. Difficult to both apply the status affect, and then get a skull match on that troop before it clears.

So all the points that go into the balance of the troops are misplaced based on how I see Dragons as being. I don’t see Borealis as being a front line troop, yet this is how he’s designed.

2 Likes

Stop horsing around, he will come up with something.

Here’s what I have, may be out of date though:

ICE GOLEM
Epic Glacial Peaks Elemental Construct
Ice Blast (12 Blue/Brown)
Explode a gem. Freeze a random enemy for every Blue Gem destroyed. Gain [Magic] Life.
(Construct Bond, Chill Touch, Stoneskin)

FROSTLING
Common Glacial Peaks Beast
Frost Web (8 Blue)
Freeze and Web an enemy. If there are 13 or more Blue gems, gain half my Mana back.
(Invigorated, Stalker, Shatter)

5 Likes

Hmm, a common that does 4x skull damage to whatever it hits with its 8-mana spell? Looks like a good buddy to Dire Wolf.

4 Likes

They both look pretty decent!

1 Like

Cool. Thanks. Good event next week. And hopefully a buff to Boreuseless.

And a correction to Bone Dragon…

2 Likes

He’s no friend of mine.

2 Likes

I use him in the front of my main team.

Borealis***
Sylvanimora***
The Dragon Soul*
Venbarak***

Three AOE heavy hitters and two mana generators plus entangle, disease, frozen and soul generation.

I usually wait to use Borealis when the freeze effect will stop extra turns from skull spam, or if there are two skull matches on the board that I can use to bait the enemy and then get a triple skull hit in. Entangle helps with keeping him alive. :wink:

I agree though that Venbarak and Dimetraxia need to consistently apply disease and burning to maximise the usage of their on skull hit traits.

Now that we’re done beating a dead horse, I’ll provide a reminder of the upcoming troops images. (w/ spells.)

Frostling + Frost Web

[details=Click Me!: Nixed due to mechanical issues.]-- Ice Golem + Ice Blast

[/details]

8 Likes