(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I really want the ability to target troops from either team with magic, whether positive or negative. Would open up some completely new strategies.

yeah especially that clearing board doesnt feel so unique anymore if you can just explode it away and get its mana in the process…

A possible reworks might be the reason Karakoth is still at 9 troops? And them having problems finalizing the rework. Would be cool if that were the case.

1 Like

There are 2 troops for Karakoth in the game files. They should be released within 4 weeks.

Sadly, rework or not seems totally random, and I assume it’s dependant of the free time of devs. Else, they use a 20-faces dice: if 1, devs do a rework else no :stuck_out_tongue: .

But yeah almost all the kingdoms have useless troops that need a rework… I really don’t understand why devs release so much troops (2-3 by week) better than “fixing” existing troops…

2 Likes

All reading here, do go contribute to the reworks thread I started The Great Troop Buff A-Z thread

:smiley:

they cant just stop releasing them, arcane glory bundles are needed and many players prefer to play with new toys instead of old ones remade
plus new ones are the ones ppl DONT have so they need to go gacha on them >> possible increased income
less event bundless would couse negative results…

@Lyya might be too soon, but any showings for a new kingdom in your crystal ball?

The pattern has been every two months, so I’d guess 2nd week of January

1 Like

Last I checked, not yet. Nothing for January is yet in prerelease.

1 Like

We need less devour troops not more but abhorath having a chance to devour a random ally or all allies would be fitting. Like 10 \ 5% chance every eat the world. Having no control over which ally gets eaten keeps it from being op, and yes allies yes.

New toys? Mummy? Is there really someone playing with this troop?
Devs said that design a troop takes time and suddenly they “frenzyly” released 2-3 troops by week.
My remark was more to come back to 1 troop by week and all the things that you wrote also work for 1 troop.
In fact, I just want to know what their goal doing that.

How about this?

(PS: This kingdom is does not have the Stryx I posted a while back)

24 Likes

When Unicorn is not enough… Pegasuscorn!

Oh that’s whatsup!!!
Look @DonBoba

2 Likes

That hurts on the heels of the merchant blade pack

Think of it as a week to restore your glory reserves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatya mean? Next even weak?

Prediction for next kingdom: High Elf!
And a +2 Yellow/+1 Purple/-1 ??? banner.

2 Likes

Ohh that’s what i’m talking about. Thank you Nim!

Which is better, this new hero or sorc?