(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

It would be nice if someone can compile all the upcoming troops pictures, descriptions, upcoming traitstones etc in one reply. Its insane to try to scroll 10 days worth of stuff haha, took me forever to get through it all.

Maybe here you will find something interesting about upcoming troops with pictures etc.:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Lyya

Any details on next week’s glory troops?

SUNSAIL
Common Pridelands Beast
Infected Bite (9 Green)
Disease an enemy and deal [Magic + 1] damage. Transform all Yellow Gems to Brown to boost the effect. [3:1]
(Beast Bond, Immune, Stone Link)
MAX Attack:14 Life:27 Armor:13 Magic:5
You are the sunsail of my life.

TUSKAR
Ultra-Rare Pridelands Wildfolk
Tusks of War (11 Green/Brown)
Gain 5 Life. Deal [Magic + 1] damage to an enemy, boosted by my Life. [2:1]
(Nature Heart, Regeneration, Big)
MAX Attack:15 Life:37 Armor:6 Magic:7
He never forgets…

5 Likes

Thanks much :smile_cat:

Any news on what week we get the new glory weapon?

Will you cook me steak and change my tyre?

No disrespect to the troops, but i’ll probably skip these. Even for the stones. All this talk of saving up glory, and now is my chance!! #worlddomination

1 Like

The green/brown stones are needed for Sylvanimora. Other than that, yes, blah

1 Like

And Famine

I forgot Famine, probably because I DON’T HAVE ANY OF THE HORSEMEN!!!

Oh, except for “War, huh, good God ya’ll. What is he good for? Absolutely nothing…say it again!”

4 Likes

Yeah that explains it, I don’t have any of the horsemen except 1 death. (which tbh is all we have)

Cough, cough. .
Not everyone has at least one horseman xD

2 Likes

The mods need to change your name to @DowntroddenDonBoba

2 years a player, has 1 kingdom at level 10, no mythics. ( i was close with the the imp but i could not gather that last 500 glory.)

1 Like

Yeah but you’re doing that on purpose.

3 Likes

Yep and that ain’t making him special. We all know it’s just for seeking attention purposes.

I’m with you on this. Will but 1 bundle of each just to cover it, but that’s all. And I have 16 of those brown/green on stock I ain’t needing more anytime soon.

Half and half, i am spending most of my gold on my guild, otherwise i would have more at level 10, all the glory kingdoms are at level 9, and all magic kingdoms are glory kingdoms’ last i checked. I also use maps which shortens the amount of gold i make. I am just not rushing things.