(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Not sure how you can doubt my claim when you have zero proof to say otherwise other than your speculation due to an existing exploit at the time.

Feel free to post evidence of who you believe was first. Then I’ll bother to win the meaningless internet debate by finding the proof to my claim. Good luck. :grinning:

Well, you never even posted in the first xathenos crafted topic. Shame that you crafted it and got it in a legendary task a few days later.

You probably should of read the comments.

:man_shrugging:

Ok, so you weren’t the first to have crafted it. It was an Xbox player just as I thought. :face_with_monocle:

Etherfiend’s was not crafted, it was a growth pack reward.
AlackofGravitas on the 15th
MemoriesofFinal aka @TheIdleOne also beat you

1 Like

The argument is “Whose Xathenos has gathered the most digital dust?”

16 Likes

Well if we’re counting bugs then I guess I was the first to have two. :grinning:

On a separate platform that according to you had an exploit at the time that allowed them to craft it faster than PC/Mobile.
So by your own omission I was the first to craft it legitly. Good to know. Thanks. Great use of your time researching it. :grinning:

Its still crafted from in-game mechanics. Its no different than anyone else buying diamonds with real world cash.

What’s all this bickering have to do with spoilers?
Please consider others when posting here and please take it elsewhere if you feel the need to continue off topic discussions.
Cheers

14 Likes

PC/Mobile could and can only buy 1 offer and use gems on the other offer each day. Was that the same on Xbox? I have no notion of the exploit. It is @UKresistance who credited the exploit in regards to Xbox players being able to craft Xathenos first. :man_shrugging:

Will since you replied to me, and didn’t DM like you suggested that I do. You should scroll up and see i was simply replying to questions proposed.
Just like I’m answering your question.

Bickering on the internet? Heavens no! :scream:

So, trying to get this thread on track, has anybody noticed the legendary troop scheduled for July 20? It belongs to The Vault, which I somehow doubt we’ll get a kingdom event for to use event keys on. Maybe a Free/Elite Pass reward, considering that Kurandara/Shade of Kurandara have the same release date? Hopefully it’s not another gnome further diluting Vault rewards…

4 Likes

Could be a campaign reward, could be craftable. Definitely doesn’t sound like a gnome. I’m guessing it would be used in crafting one of the Kurandaras.

Speaking with zero knowledge of how the Kurandaras work (they aren’t on beta),

These all release on the same day. To me, that screams being a crafting recipe using “troops”.

IMO, Heart of Rage likely serves the same functional purpose as the Heart of Xathenos.

1 Like

So, next week’s new Raid troop is called Tuskor, when there is already another troop called Tuskar…

Seems a bit unimaginative? :thinking:

Might have been worse I guess, they could have gone with Tusky McTuskface.
Oh wait… :laughing:

3 Likes

We could even have a new long term troop mechanic, evolving troops into more powerful versions of themselves. Like Pokemon :face_with_monocle:
If done right it could be really cool. I think I’d like it if each ten week campaign had a troop you evolve epic/legendary/mythic over the campaign.

As previously posted here.

“awRIGHT”? :grinning:

Zero beta access at the time of the post nor beta patch notes. :grinning:

4 Likes

I think itll be in our inbox the morning of 5.0 release and shock everyone;)

This seems like the likeliest explanation, based on what I’ve seen here. You can get vanilla Kurandara normally, and can spend a Heart of Rage and other stuff to “upgrade” it to Enraged Kurandara. Whether you’d actually want to, as Idle pointed out, is another question altogether.

It would be a terrible decision to make a player give up their Kurandara to get the Enraged version, necessitating a player to get two copies of the Mythic to have a full troop list. I hope that’s not the way they go with it.

1 Like

This seems incredibly unlikely. I don’t think the Enraged variant will be obtainable at all. Enraged Kurandara has Invulnerable instead of Impervious, it has the Boss troop type instead of no second type, and it has a trait that I would say is more suitable for a PvE context.

I think Shade of Kurandara is unrelated, like Fist of Zorn. The Heart of Rage, on the other hand, seems like it will be part of Kurandara’s recipe. My guess is that it will be a Treasure troop (this is backed up by it being from The Vault).