(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

And poor not so small aswell, if the estimated 54 millions is right if a guild now is doing less than 36 LT’s now wont do any after Epic task (for an average of 1,8 millions a week each member, think right now highest req guild on ps4 got 1,5 mils only lol).

1 Like

Really, I think this was done precisely considering the guilds that close dozens of Legendary Tasks a week.
However, these guilds are a minimal percentage of the guilds in the game. Looking at it from a broader angle, most guilds will feel harmed by it on the cost-benefit issue. If for more active guilds it will be difficult to close all tasks, for smaller ones it will be impossible.

And not wishing to be the bearer of more bad news, I see another point where newcomers will be greatly harmed.

Considering that we will have 6 new Guild Guardians we can say that the nomenclature of these troops is wrong in relation to the kingdom to which they belong.

These 6 new troops do not belong to the Hall of Guardians faction (it would make no sense) but to the hidden kingdom Guardians, where the other 6 Guardians are.

Anyone who already has the 6 ancient Guardians in mythical rarity knows that they no longer come in sealed open guild chests. However, for those who do not have, they come and are common troops. Even with the 40k of seals collected in the guild, between epic and mythical troops, the Guardians still appear in weight (after all, they only come in this chest) and the more of them, the less likely they are to get legendary and mythical troops in that chest.

For those who have the 6 mythical Guardians, 6 new Guardians with common rarity will come in these chests (as is my case and many here). On the other hand, for the newbies just starting out, there are 12 ordinary Guardians coming in this chest.

In short, even if the guild closes 40k of seals, most troops in guild chests for newcomers will be common troops until the 12 Guardians have risen to mythical rarity.

Big losses.

3 Likes

Pois é… pensando seriamente em parar de jogar a segunda vez após isso…

A maior luta pra fechar as 6 tasks e fazer 1…2LT por semana

e não digo nem pelas recompensas, digo pelos bônus, que irão distanciar cada vez as guildas mais fortes, sem falar na Guild Wars…enfrentar troaps com +21 de status…

e o pior que a tendência vai ser criarem mais guildas…kkkk
ou quem sabe aumentam pra 45 vagas kkkk (loucura)

Acho que agora eu me aposento.

1 Like

I could say that I believe in the possibility that the new Guardians actually belong to the Hall of Guardians faction, but I do believe that this is a mistake in naming troops.

6 new troops for Hall of Guardians / Whitehelm would make no sense, first, for the imbalance in star power of the Whitehelm realm, and second, because no faction has common troops so far. I see no reason for Hall of Guardians to change this pattern.

I definitely believe these Guardians belong to the hidden kingdom Guardians. Although I think that, like Doom troops and GW reward troops, the troops of this realm would be most useful if distributed across the realms of Krystara. It is an ancient kingdom whose sole purpose is to house 6 troops that only serve as guild icons (and now will house 12 troops that could be useful in the realms of Krystara, a waste).

That would be much more logical and beneficial for the game system as well as for the players, after all there would be 12 troops contributing the power of stars and teams (especially in Raid Boss events) in active realms of the game.

1 Like

Concordo plenamente. Guildas mais ativas lutarão incessantemente, não pelas Legendary Tasks, mas para fechar as doações nas 12 Estátuas dos Guardiões semanalmente.

Isso irá conferir um bônus grande que será evidente no PvP e GW.
Acredito que muitas guildas menores, extremamente prejudicadas e enfraquecidas com esse fator, devam se dissolver, desapontados com a desigualdade de poder nas batalhas. Muitos jogadores que não tem tempo para passar de 4 a 8hs por dia no jogo, sem condições de cumprir os requisitos de uma guilda maior, certamente também devem desanimar e parar de jogar.

Dias sombrios nos aguardam.

In english.
I fully agree. More active guilds will fight incessantly, not for Legendary Tasks, but to close donations at the 12 Guardian Statues weekly.

This will confer a big bonus that will be evident in PvP and GW.
I believe that many smaller guilds, extremely damaged and weakened by this factor, should dissolve, disappointed by the unequal power in battle. Many players who do not have time to spend 4-8 hours a day in the game, unable to meet the requirements of a larger guild, should certainly be discouraged and stop playing.

Dark days await us.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s much worse than that. Reading between the lines of what got communicated, Guild Chests will contain all 12 Guardians until you have 4 copies of all 12 at mythic. If you have completed the first set of Guardians you will still receive them again, until the second set is complete. You will essentially be forced to trade 1200 guild chests (240000 seals) for 6000 souls, even as a long time player.

4 Likes

Pois é… eu que não curto em jogar em guildas tops, fico em um dilema.

Chato deixar os outros na mão, por interesses “próprios” e deixar de ajudar o povo que precisa dos recursos mais do que eu…

No mínimo haverá fusão entre guildas intermediárias.
Achar jogadores hardcore não é dificil, problema é querer continuar jogando entre brasileiros, cada vez mais dificil encontrar, seja pelas próprias dificuldades no jogo.

Enfim

BTW, nothing to be translated tho.

Salty did state on stream that this isn’t the case. If you have the current guild guardians all mythic with 4 copies, they won’t be dropping once the new ones are added.

9 Likes

This is already absurd. If one has the ancient Guardians in mythical rarity, like us, they should not come anymore.
Also, for every Guardian who reached mythic rarity, this should not come anymore. This is not a difficult programming.

I’ll be honest, I’m looking forward to the latest update this year, I hope it doesn’t turn out as dark as it sounds.

These new Guardians, apparently, will do more harm than good, especially in the guild’s internal intrigue due to the absurd rate of donation that will be required.

Veterans will be harmed and novice even more.
Let’s hope for changes before the release.

1 Like

I think that is the correct one. Who already has the previous 6 mythical, will only get the 6 new in the chest. Also, as each one gets mythical, he doesn’t come in the chest either, just like the previous ones.
I don’t think they will change this system (I hope).

2 Likes

That would actually be good news, (lack of) responses within the recent Guild Chest bug report suggested prominently the opposite would be true. Do you recall which stream the statement was in, roughly at which time?

I have no idea what the timestamp would be. And, it was probably in one of the last two GoW streams (vs the Puzzle Quest ones.)

New updates on Tarans. Barbarian has its traits, though I’m not sure what Barbaric Fury does.

New Raksha mythic doesn’t look interesting to me at all, I’m not a fan of Mythics designed to go in the first slot, especially since this one will Mana block both Mountain Crusher and EoEvil, so it’d be difficult to fill her quickly. She’s a poor man’s Ubastet, with the idea that getting a kill should secure you a second kill, but this way is it not only not guaranteed, but also has the chance to backfire and get her killed. I’d prefer it if her trait only granted 2-3 attack, but gave it to ALL Raksha, so she’d synergize more with Ubastet and make the Sunspear more deadly

thanks for the headsup.

1. Crysturtle
    Troop Type: Elemental, Beast
    Troop Role: Generator
    Crystal Shell
    Convert a chosen Color to Brown. Barrier and Submerge a random Ally.

Mana Color: Blue, Yellow
Mana Cost: 12

Spell Id: 8234

Trait #1: Bountyhunter
Gain 2x - 6x to Bounty Score, based on my ascension.

Trait #2: Fireproof
Immunity to Burning and Faerie Fire.

Trait #3: Stoneskin
Reduce damage from Skulls by 50%.

Yes please.

1. The epic Tuliao also looks quite good too.

Enchanted Art
Choose a Color. Enchant all Allies of that Color, and give 6 Mana to them, boosted by Gems of that Color. [3:1]

1. First Mate Axelubber
    Seas of Blood
    Convert Blue Gems to Red. Inflict Bleed to the strongest Enemy.
    Mana Color: Green, Purple
    Mana Cost: 12
    Empowered, Orc not from Grosh Nak… anti Daughter of Ice. Not looking forward to it.

2. Captain Macaw
    50% mana to Rogue allies and has a spell that can kill submerged enemies. Who needs Mosasaurus now lol

Why do they keep changing wording needlessly? I swear they’re making their own job harder on purpose.

Trait #3: Ship’s Captain
Give 50% Mana to all Rogue Allies when battle begins.

Forest Guardian:
Trait #3: Lord of Beasts
All Beasts start battle with 50% Mana.

The Maraji Queen
Trait #3: Drowned Crew
All Elementals start battle with 50% Mana.

1. Tutankhatmun
    I don’t think Tutankhatmun is supposed to be Legendary, there’s no Legendary trait to it.

2. Umenath
    Hunting Prowess
    Deal [Magic + 3] damage to the strongest Enemy, boosted by all their Skills. If the Enemy dies, gain 10 Attack and create 12 Skulls. [3:1]
    Mana Color: Green, Red, Brown
    Mana Cost: 24
    Trait #1: Eagle Eye
    Place Hunter’s Mark on enemies when doing Skull damage.

Trait #2: Agile
20% chance to dodge Skull damage.

Trait #3: Huntress
Gain 4 Attack when matching 4 or more Gems.

It seems really jank. Since its based on the strongest enemy troop stats, you’ll do scaling damage, but have an extremely hard time actually killing anything unless they boost attack or magic. Since it always targets the strongest enemy, you can’t follow up on the same target most times unless its the only thing alive. Its traits ask it to be used up front but its spell doesn’t support it well enough to be up front… If you could actually target the skill, it might be better…

1. Just realized on November 11, not only did they nerf Shahbanu from 10 gem creation to 9, they change a very important part of it.

Spell Description: Give [(Magic / 2) + 1] to all Skills on an Ally. Create 10 Gems of their Mana Color. Then repeat 2 more times for random Allies.

to

Give [(Magic / 2) + 1] to a random Skill on an Ally. Create 9 Gems of their Mana Color. Then repeat 2 more times for random Allies.

That’s some bottom tier Mythic right there that’s probably worse than many epics. Yikes. This needs a change badly.

1. The next faction has a banner that gives +2 Yellow +1 Purple -1 Brown and has bonuses of x4 King of Pandas. Let that sink in
3 Likes

tl;dr from my last 2 posts

Beastmaster Torbern shouldn’t have the same 3rd trait as Willow
Shahbanu Vespera desperately needs a major buff. Its worse than an epic currently. Ask yourself this, in what universe would I ever use this 26 mana mythic over Holy St. Astra?
Umenath needs a redesign somewhere otherwise it’ll underperform at whatever its used for.

4 Likes

Wow, I was so bored by her skill that I completely glazed over the fact that it only targets the Strongest Enemy. Which means she’ll probably never get a kill until the end of the match anyway, after everything has been softened up, meaning that half of her spell is essentially inapplicable.

I suppose she’s supposed to be the Mythic version of Shadow Hunter, which attacks the strongest enemy boosted by all enemy life 3:1. They’d have to make her deal damage boosted on all enemy stats, and increase the ratio, but I still don’t think that’d be very good.

Attacks against the strongest enemy boosted by enemy stats will NEVER get the kill, unless the enemy was an explore troop below level 20, and her magic boosted by your kingdom stats is what gets the kill. She literally has to be cast 5 times to maybe get a kill on the 5th cast. That spell is pointless.

Spoiler Time:

• Captain Macaw New Blackhawk Legendary (non-Faction) deals Lethal Damage to Submerged Enemies, and +50% Mana to Rogues. Aside from Corsair and Egg Thief, none if them are too interesting, but Aquaticus is quaking in her boots. This Legendary is a fun build-around at least, would become highly viable if there were a consistent way to Submerge enemies.

• CrysTurtle: Finally, an alternative to Apothecary for creating Brown! AND ITS A BOUNTY TROOP! WITH BARRIER! Wish it were Yellow/Purple or something that didn’t share a color with Apothecary, but I will definitely use this even outside of Bounty! And within Bounty, there are MANY powerful and useful Brown troops to synergize with it.

• Dandy Lion has cool art but it’s spell isn’t useful.

• Faemark. Godslayer with Dispel and Cleanse on kill. Eh.

• First Mate Axelubber: An empowered Red Creator. Difference with Tai Pan is almost arbitrary. Changes different color, uses different Mana colors, bleed vs poison. Creates his own color, which is weird, but we’ll see if that changes. Would be nice if he became Brown (a color with only one other converter).

• Merknight submerges and barriers itself. Fun early game tank I guess.

• Shanbaru got a typo fix. Still lame. EDIT: Wait she only gives one skill now? This is barely an epic! It’s like if Ice Troll cost twice as much! Hard C tier.

• Tuliao gives Mana to allies and enchants them. Interesting?

• Umenath is like reverse Ketras, but since it can’t target AND it deals no splash AND the boost ratio won’t help get kills because the boost ratio is a fraction of their health AND every time you use it, it targets something else while also getting weaker. If you manage to trigger it’s ability it’s because you killed something with only like 40 health, and if you can’t get the kill it’s just damage with no upside. Trait is okay I guess but I think this has to be an F.

TL;Dr I’m more excited for the Rare than the Mythic.

3 Likes

The next legendary Krampus can submerge an enemy troop, which sounds really weird. You’ll have 2 options to setup enemy submerges (Krampus and Macaw). Is it worth it? I don’t know. Maybe?

Isn’t Axelubber green/purple? Macaw is Red/Blue.

The only thing that could possibly save Shahbanu’s current spell is if her three gem creations cannot overwrite each other (the way Lady Anariel seems to work). Then she might actually keep the turn and be a solid mana generator, despite her pants random stat boosts and pants third trait.

1 Like