(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

New art is up on Taran’s world, it looks good for some :+1:

Taran’s World typically doesn’t change much in terms of troop stats when an update comes out. What we do get are troop graphics.

You can check them out on GoW Spoilers.

We now have a City of Thieves banner (+2 Purple/+1 Blue/-1 Yellow).

We also have Aquaticus art:

From what I see, we have art for every troop in the game until at least September 6th, so our next update deadline might be beyond that point.

We also have icons for every hero class now, and 2 new pets (Cupcake Mimic and Christmas Treant).

1 Like

Wow, screw Skeleton Key I guess, look at this thing!

Looks to be the Corsair hero class weapon. No extra turn, but deals a whopping TWICE as much damage as Skeleton Key (Key has a 2:1 boost ratio), and damages random targets (i.e. it can hit 2nd or 3rd slot!).

Affixes are Gain 2 Attack on cast, Submerge myself, Deal 5 damage to the last enemy, Bleed the first Enemy, Gain 10 Gold on cast.

Screenshot%20from%202019-07-02%2015-36-27

We also have the Hero class itself! The trait is interesting; the lack of protection or a base mana start is off-putting. The fact that this class can use the Water Mastery talent for a third Blue is literally disgusting though.

2 Likes

shes junk…less. haha

1 Like

Wow that’s gonna be scary

She looks sick

Lewd! :kissing_heart:

Well she looks like water took the form of a physical being so she’s probably like a goo gir–

I mean yes. No junk.

I’ve started calling her aquatitticus.

7 Likes

Can her flavor text just be saying purification 3 times?

That +2 or +3 blue…

1 Like

The extra turn after kill with key is a + which gives your other troops a chance to land you on another extra turn and lab fill your hero at the same time which I feel this weapon is missing

1 Like

Not sure how i feel about the City of Thieves troops’ spells :confused:

Ooh. They’ve supplemented the troops scheduled for release on Dec 31st 2029 with some more slated for Jan 1st 2031!

1 Like

I don’t think that this game will still be here 10 or more years later. I just don’t see it happening.
I think that it could be here until 2022-2023, then they will probably move to more enthusiastic project.

Thats always the standard date for new Troops without real release date.

Current Weekly Events spoiler shows wrong kingdom for this week: Adana (instead of Broken Spire).

2 Likes

You should make a bug report about that.

One change that I noticed, and I now realize is very interesting, is a change to the six converting weapons.

These weapons, previously named the Stone/Dark/Nature/Fire/Light/Ice Tome, are mono-colored Epic Tome weapons that convert a chosen color to a color based on the weapon. Like Valkyrie or Apothecary, but only 1 color, 12 mana, and hero weapons. I definitely think they’d see a lot of use.

However, a recent change (June 20th) renamed them to Doomed Tome/Libram/Codex/Chronicle/Opus/Scripture. Although the rarity hasn’t changed in the game files, my guess is these weapons have will be revamped to become the third cycle of Doomed weapons, now that it’s confirmed they aren’t rotating (the old Doomed weapons are in the Soulforge now).

2 Likes

The useful Doom weapons are already converters so I hope the tomes will be dual converters :slight_smile: .

7/9 spoilers

Wargare Raid Boss

Zuul’Goth replacement or just another silly Wargare troop with a name change coming?

I got my Power Orbs ready…