(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

It’s far, far too early to know what’s planned to be released in 4.4.

There’s been hints of things being considered to possibly be released in the future, but there’s no idea how many of them (if any at all) will make it into 4.4.

From the Known Issues list, as there is a planned 4.3.5 update, the devs’ are going to be busy patching bugs for awhile. Given that updates tend to be quarterly, I would be surprised if anything semi-concrete about 4.4 was publicly discussed before June at the earliest.

Is it me or sirrian is late for the tomorow event post?

Not sure - but it’s only just ticked over to 9 am in Sydney/Melbourne now, as we had a Daylight Savings clock change over the weekend (so could understandably be an hour late).

1 Like

Oh nevermind i forgot about that

1 Like

Regarding the above discussion, where I saw the question of Daughter of Ice being Mab’s daughter, as well as who would be Mab’s mother because she was a direct descendant of Skadi (a goddess) as a writer, I see no reason for Daughter of Ice to be Mab’s daughter.

The Mab is a direct descendant of Skadi, but may have been born dozens of generations later and be the daughter of one of Skadi’s daughters (given Skadi’s age and perhaps the fact that she is immortal). The Daughter of Ice may be the daughter of any member of the Glacial Peaks court, being a direct relative of the Mab, but not her direct daughter.

They are linked by heredity, but it does not mean that they are direct links. Certainly Skadi has left countless daughters who have borne countless descendants, after all, we are talking about a kingdom. Seeing that way, Mab can also have his daughters (and children) and the Daughter of Ice be even his granddaughter or great-granddaughter, daughter of one of his heirs.

I noticed that in recent days, on two occasions, connecting Gems of War, there were 5 points (5/5) of honor to give to friends and opponents. On other occasions, I had 2 points (2/5). How do I accumulate the 5 points per day? It’s possible?

Didn’t realize the spoilers had them already it’s been a while since I looked over there

Any chance you didn’t spend them for a while? You get two each day, they save up.

I do not remember staying one day without using it from the beginning, but I will save to test. I had not thought of that possibility. =)

Hello guys. Does anyone know where I can see the requirements for all titles? They have come unlocked for me and I need this information to pass on to a friend who is just getting started.
And what is really necessary for the achievement ‘The Real MVP’?
Just get any MVP status lvl3?
And speaking of MVP status, do they have any purpose beyond that achievement?

1 Like

Upon reaching the highest rank, you receive (a one-time only?) three gem keys.

Curtesy of @awryan

No you get that when you get your first “honor level up”. I find don’t know what you get when you reach Revered. I’m Honorable 2 right now.

Thank you. =)

Can someone tell me where I can find all the positive and negative statuses in Gems of War (updated).

1 Like

@noob Thank you very much again. I will transcribe to my language in order to help some beginner friends.

2 Likes

Vash’Dagon has been changed from Devour an Ally, then summon a Daemon if the enemy is devoured. Deal [Magic + 6] true scatter damage, boosted by my Life. [3:1] to [0]

I was excited at the idea of an 1:1, but then realize… they would just use 1:1 then.

Anyone know what [0] means?

I guess that’s what there’s a change in the mythic schedule noted in the Gems of Streaming thread.

Note to devs: 3:1 boost ratio bonus for Scatter damage is horrible. Its the same reason Death is so useless. Example 60 health/3 = 20 /4 targets = 5 extra damage to each of the 4 enemies.

Obsidius looks neat, though I wonder if it really needs both “heavy splash damage” and “light splash damage” on the same troop. Unneeded confusion imo. Would also be a great troop if it wasn’t 24 mana. (somewhere between 20-22). Stun all enemies though is quite lovely. The Maraji Queen also gives it a half mana start :stuck_out_tongue:

Mortlach Stoutbeard is another Bael, though I don’t know if moving Zuul’Goth randomly is such a good idea.

Lava Troll exists. (to almost never be used like Ice Troll)

1 Like

Only me think the fact of accumulating the potion bonuses in the last Tier of the unfair faction event? Someone who can buy the last Tier 10 times has a scary advantage compared to those who do not have as many gems to spend.
Clearly the event was P2W, where anyone who spends more gems has many advantages in battles. I did not expect to see that happen in Gems.
My opinion, but I am disappointed with this option.

You don’t only get potions. You get sigils. The people at the top of the leaderboard are already spending thousands of gems to buy enough sigils. The potions just make it a little bit easier to convert sigils into points.