(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I am looking forward to see the new game move, but the only thing i would really really like is a change for the treasure maps mini game… Would be great if it could be more dinamic and less time consuming.

Will we have a change on this screen to show the Tower of Doom deadline as well?

I like all the events, however, I wish we had a new Arena mode. Since we can only use troops with the first 3 ranks, it would be interesting if we had a “High Arena” where we could use epic, legendary and mythical troops, creating a faster and more challenging battle environment.

3 Likes

Thank you. Was it at the beginning of Streaming? I missed the first few minutes.

It was about 15 minutes in i think

Butt Stallions. Inventive!

Is there any info whether Sea of Sorrow has 8 or 9 rooms in Delve?

Judging from the map there are 9 possible locations for rooms.

9 Likes

Yikes. Unless there are hidden passages, the shortest route to the boss room is four fights. All previous factions were just three. This will increase the risk at high levels. Maybe you can travel by water?

2 Likes

That’s an interesting concept.
The water does flow to the last chamber…
We just need to find a boat :joy:

“Sorry, Treant. It was either you, Cedric or the Rock Troll, and they don’t exactly look seaworthy.”

8 Likes

I legit hope you take a river route to the exit. 1st room, room to the left, then boss room?

If not… ugh, 4 battles with the faction team is not nice.

2 Likes

When should the new update appear on the console ie PS4?When should the new update appear on the console ie PS4?

Why do I feel like I’m going to hate the new faction? Even at 20, it still looks like it’s going to be annoying.

Not this week. That’s all we can be sure of. Maybe in two weeks, maybe three. Nobody knows. The developers are trying to make a good update and release it as soon as possible.

There are some things that can go wrong in the final stages, so they can’t give exact dates.

1 Like

I think two weeks is the latest release, otherwise they have to rearrange the event schedule again.

But of course: SOON!

Necromancer_Icon Titan_Icon
Oracle_Icon Priest_Icon
Does anyone know if there is any place where I can find the class icons as well as the image? I have them, but without that colored part in the background. I’m translating the campaigns to my friends and wanted to put icons like these to illustrate.

I have these and a few more, but a little more than ten in total.

This was actually what I named my Beta guild back when I was a player, and is a reference to Borderlands 2. I just kept the name in subsequent betas as an homage :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes