Soul Harvest

Just a PSA for everyone: Don’t purchase the last upgrade on the new weapon. It makes it worse.

4 Likes

now i need team ideas; i am trying Asha, Charonas and Autumnal Imp

Not by that much anymore with lycanthropy (:nauseated_face:) unless you don’t target the first troop but yes.

Giant Toad can jumble your team. I hate that. It’s not something positive for the player. :roll_eyes:

I still wish that I would have know before fully upgrading essence of evil way back when I was new to the game and got it.

A long way of saying thanks and agreed. :wink:

1 Like

If I hadn’t needed it for kingdom power, I would’ve waited. Spent a good 30 seconds starting at that last upgrade.

Someone got a 3rd copy from grinding today.

3 Likes

Could you confirm that (1) no copies were obtained from LTs, and (2) no copies were obtained during the ~15-minute interval between the fix yesterday and the daily reset?

1 Like

The player got 2 copies from PVP and 1 from E12.

2 Likes

Sure, but that in no way answers @Qoob ’s queries:

i’m pretty sure that is wrong

WELL, I believe on the player getting a total of 6, and 3 today from farming. @Magnusimus @ANGI

Sorry @Magnusimus for me a total of 6 is clear. I am out of 2 per day capped league.

There was a 15 minute time span it seems - on Tuesday - when you could get 2 copies.

So even with a hard cap a player playing then could now have 7 - 2 from each day (Monday, Tuesday after the fix, Wednesday) plus 1 from the mail.

That’s why people asked about when that was played not what was played.

2 Likes

Gotcha! Thank you for your clarification @sylverscale. I’ll ask.

1 Like

@sylverscale
10:00am - reset
10:05 - recieved a copy from mail
10:12 - a copy from cpvp
~10:40 - one more from cpvp (upgraded the weapon)
11:01pm - one more copy, the sixth

Note: Didn’t restart after reset.

3 Likes

The only souls being harvested in this game are our own

4 Likes

A Villager in Adventure Board? I assume that is intended to be funny…

1 Like

Maybe it’s the village idiot they needed to get rid of? :thinking:

4 Likes

Here’s a suggestion: don’t insult us by giving ONE COPY of a COMMON TROOP for beating a LEVEL 70 TEAM. Just don’t. Don’t give any reward next time if someone suggest a common.

1 Like

As a counter opinion, this is a daily task seven days in a row. I don’t mind that some of the troops haven’t been top-tier, because it fits with the theme of the weeklong event.

5 Likes

If the devs have Arachnaean Weaver for Saturdays adventure board. Then I’ll wipe the slate clean for the past two weeks. (personal expectations of course, can’t speak for everyone.)

2 Likes

I mean, almost all adventure board tasks are worthless for endgame players. It’s fine - you can use it for class XP or just ignore it.

2 Likes