Soul Harvest

Ahhh…

So here’s the intended trick. Assuming if I don’t upgrade then I’ll get saddled with kingdom offers that best much aren’t Purple Books.

The other tricks are bugs or honest lies.

What’s an honest lie?

When you lie to yourself enough that you forgot what you’re saying is a lie and it therefore becomes the truth for you.

1 Like

Oh no, PLevel 23 is cursed. You need to do your best to upgrade. That is the daily 1 event key, right? Not sure if that is still the case after the upgrade. I just have trauma in Plevel 23:skull_and_crossbones:

That’s what I’m curious about. I guess I’ll be the guinea pig for now.

It is. (10chars)

Yep @Wow

That didn’t long to test.

1 Like

I was hoping it would offer Imperials to upgrade the kingdom.

Dream on :grin:

1 Like

It felt okay to me. It’s a freebie, it fits the event theme and it belongs together with the Werewolf we got the other day, due to the transform effect. Besides, there were also some gem keys in the battle leading up to Villager. They could possibly have made Villager available prior to Werewolf, to better manage expectations by gradually ramping up the rewards. But I guess attempting to explain good community interaction to Infinity Plus Two is like trying to get a rock to sing.

2 Likes

@awryan The Devil is a trap!

Not ready to give up IDs.

By the way, the devs planted several traps this halloween.

1. The toad upgrade trap - by fully upgrading the trick and treat weapon.
  2. The Book trap - If you upgraded The Devil to level 20, you fall into the 1 event key offers.
  3. Stealthy faction upgrade trap - If you are planning to use the exploder, better not to fully upgrade the troops.

Be careful. Think first before you upgrade.

2 Likes

I think it’s inappropriate to call these traps, since there isn’t any hidden information involved here. In fact, there are good reasons for some of these choices, but of course it will depend on your personal circumstances.

1. I chose to upgrade T&T fully because I don’t intend on using it much and needed the upgrade for a Ghulvania task.
  2. This only applies if you’re at max power level for Blighted Lands already, and at this point you should be aware of how personalized offers work. I think the personalized offers for open weapon and kingdom tasks do need an overhaul, but you can deliberately avoid such tasks with careful planning.
  3. I intend on doing this delve potionless and chose to get Stealthy on Deathblade because it’s my main source of damage, and I’d rather have Bile Blackheart die instead.
4 Likes

Oh no, Bile is good in there. It makes the PF run faster. @Qoob

Just think first before you upgrade people.

I remember
5th
Shame bucket of shame!!!
weaver