Come check out the Sons family, including #1 Sons of Anarchy

Currently one opening. Come visit and see if we are a good fit for you!

Super active family of 90 experienced/helpful people. Come check us out.

Anarchy 150+ average LT’s
Chaos 50-75 LT’s weekly
Guns 20-40 LT’s weekly.

1 spot is currently open in Guns, 1 in Anarchy. Grab them while you can…

The Sons: discord.gg/PkANRZY

Anarchy will develop your account in a hurry. Tons of loot every week, scads of top-tier veteran players to give deck advice, a mythic drop from LT’s pretty much every week, and lots and lots of pets. Come check them out today.

The Sons: discord.gg/PkANRZY

1 Like

Openings currently available in Anrchy and Guns. Contact us today

If you’re interested in learning more, come join our discord at The Sons Family or DM:

• Anarchy: Cronus#7132 or Allissa#5641
  • Chaos: Starla#4721
  • Guns: JohnOe (SonsofGuns)#1411

Wszyscy są mile widziani. Znajomość języka angielskiego nie jest wymagana.
Mindenkit szeretettel várunk. A csatlakozáshoz nem szükséges angol nyelvtudás.
欢迎所有人参加。加入不需要英语。
どなたでも歓迎します。英語は必要ありません。
Alle sind willkommen. Englisch ist für die Teilnahme nicht erforderlich.
Tous sont les bienvenus. Il n’est pas nécessaire de parler anglais pour participer.
Приглашаются все желающие. Английский язык для участия не требуется.
Kaikki ovat tervetulleita. Englannin kielen taitoa ei vaadita.
All are welcome. English is not required to join, and no stress over guild war.

[quote=“johnoe, post:330, topic:65610, full:true”]

1 spot in Guns is open. May be able to make spots in other guilds in the family. Contact us today and check us out. The Sons Family

1 Like

Hello do ya’ll have a guild on the switch system? cause I would be very interested if ya’ll do if not that’s ok maybe I’ll help ya’ll start one if thats ok with ya’ll. I’m starting a Brothers one Ya’ll can help if you want.

Heya mate. No, we have no representation on Switch. But if you ever want to give our server a try, by all means, look us up.

1 Like

Ok I made a guild similar to ya’lls guild’s name but mine is BROTHERS OF CHAOS. I’m a switch only player now sadly so no more mobile or chromebook for me. I’m asking for a xbox for Christmas though and I may play gems of war on there.

A great family for all levels of play. A few spots are open. Come check us out: The Sons Family

If you looking for the best and looking to be with the best then Sons of Anarchy is what you are looking for.

Trophies #1
Excellent Support
Complete all Tasks
Lots of Mythics
Lots of Resources (Gem Keys, Glory Keys, Event Keys, Traitstones, Glory and much more)
Easy requirements (3 Million Gold and 3 Thousands Trophies)

What are you wating for? Join today discord.gg/PkANRZY

Trophies this week:

Levels (Gold donated) this week:

Be part of a winning team. In any Sons guild, you can’t go wrong. Come check us out!

The Sons Family

Like Trophies? Like lots of Legendary Tasks every week? Like completing the new, harder Guild Events? Yeah, we’ve got you covered. A few spots are open throughout the family. We’ve got something for most activity levels, including the #1 Sons of Anarchy. Check us out today!!

The Sons Family