Sneak Peek - New Upgrade Menus

I’m pretty excited about this and it should prevent new /non-English players (who happen to be playing on English :thinking:) accidentally disenchanting their troops!

3 Likes

So in this case, i assume the following:

• Normal/Small Orb of Widsom = Unlocks the first trait.
  • Great Orb of Wisdom = Unlocks the second trait.
  • Major Orb of Wisdom = Unlocks the third trait.

(Names are probably different.)

1 Like

Lol cyrup i will be more excited to read about the new games modes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From the screenshots it’s most likely orb of wisdom = unlock 1 trait / Major orb of wisdom = unlock all traits

If the is the case the orb is pretty useful and will prob be used on the third trait most often.

2 Likes

We can’t give away too many surprises! Gee :smiley:

"Normal’ orbs are one step, major will unlock all of something. As Oz mentioned the screenshots didn’t reveal the full breadth of what the Orbs do, so here’s another one to clarify:

Sirrian's screenshot

Untouched Orbs menu

6 Likes

I know but would like to get these infos before Q&A so i will know wich question to ask

1 Like

There’s a thread for that. It’s not up to me to give away that information but I highly doubt you’ll know more information on the types of new features/gamemodes until the release.

1 Like

Well it say 3.3 Q&A so i guess new game mode not include? Nothing interesting then

1 Like

But in this case i can use a single Orb of Wisdom and unlock the last, and most expensive, trait of a troop like a Mythic? Ok, we aren’t seeing all the details of this feature, but it seems quite… broken… in the sense that traits are not hard to unlock anymore.

3 Likes

It is kind of sad that people are afraid of the new things because of the long history of taking away more than we get… I really hope that’s not the case this time…

7 Likes

Orbs will not be easy to get. Yes, the Orb of Wisdom (normal) will unlock the next trait. So if you have already traited a mythic twice the Orb of Wisdom will complete the third trait.

p.s Can we talk about how pretty the Orbs are?

3 Likes

I don’t know of this history. And I have no idea why you would be worried about us taking away things. Look at all these cool things we are making for you on top of the existing cool things! :cry:

5 Likes

Yeah it look nice but if you replace gems rewards for orbs it gonna suck just saying

I mean yeah it’s cool for new players but endgamer doesn’t need it since they got s***load of stones and souls

3 Likes

Ok, not to disagree Cyrup, but i consider quite hard when we have to farm 32 Arcanes to unlock the last trait of a Mythic. If not hard, it’s at least a big investiment of time. I’ll wait for more previews of how we can get those orbs.

Sure, but @Slypenslyde already mentioned Sister of Shadow’s “orbs” jokes… :wink:

Major Orb of Growth’s tiny crow is a nice touch, but the “Up arrow” bothers me for silly reasons… If all orbs would have some sort of runes i think it would be fantastic.

3 Likes

Of course! You will still be able to use traitstones (as well as Orbs) to trait troops.

I think Runes on the Orbs would be nice, depending on the Orb.

1 Like

Can you forge orbs?

1 Like

Forged orbs will be called “Forbes,” and they will only be available to the richest 400 players :wink:

25 Likes

If yes, are Atlanta’s orbs “forged”… Some of our allies, curiously the females, said those can’t be natural… :rofl:
Ok, i’ve oversold the joke by now. Moving on!

7 Likes

can combine hero weapon with orbs to get an extra bonus ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It would be nice to have a way to customize our troops further. But i’m not sure if this type of feature would work in GoW.

2 Likes