Show snotstones on PvP battle selection screen

It would be nice if one the screen where you choose the 1, 2 or 3 trophy battle that it also shows you how many snotstones are available if you choose that battle.

6 Likes

The option to scout all three teams at once would be pleasing and convenient, especially for those of us at VIP 3+. I’m too lazy to scout before every match even though I can totally spare the gold, so I paid the game to do it for me xD

I don’t want to have to waste the time to scout teams, I am VIP 9 and have the option for free, just takes more time then I would like.

that would be a nice feature

It would also encourage people to put up new and unusual teams.

Not sure which system you play the game on. I can see this information on the Steam version.

This is the view I am talking about. I want to know how many stones before I get to the view you shared.

That would sidestep one of the key benefits of VIP 3 scouting, unless they only made that available for players that already had free scouting.

I think it would be hidden by the same thing that prevents free scouting. Its been so long since I have seen that I do not recall what it looks like. If you don’t scout you cannot see the snotstones or the levels, troops, all that.

Yeah, but even if I had the number of event points on the selection screen, I’d still be popping in to see what the team looked like so that I could prepare. Overall, this wouldn’t save me much time.

I don’t care what the other team is when I am hunting snotstones since i know its likely setup as a team to help others when I see 4 snotstones.

Yeah, but this week, there is a big difference between 4x Bastite Priestess and, say, Khorvash, Manticore, Kraken, Crimson Bat (or whatever).

I put up a 4x monster team to make some event points available for people, but it isn’t exactly a pushover.

1 Like

I put up 4 x Bastite Priestess as well… But the likelihood of a 4 snotstone team having enough synergy to beat my Mercy, Alchem, Hellcat, Gard team is pretty close to non-existent so if I saw a team with 4 I would just choose it and go for it.

1 Like

Yeah, fair enough. My win rate is as high as it is because I generally assume nothing and (almost) always consider whether I’m taking the right team into battle or not. That’s just my style though and I can understand why someone would just want to grab the maximum event points offered without having to scout or refresh offers (especially if they’re farming casual PVP).

1 Like