Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Me too. stupid imps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And TUF: Power Gems had our second LT mythic is 2 weeks. I’m sure we used up all our luck on that. :slight_smile: Now to do the mythic update.

I updated the spreadsheet:

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 23
Anonymous Guardian 8
TUF 6

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:

Intrim 21
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 5
Black Dragon 3
TUF: Power Gems 3
Marthos Guardians 2
Match Masters 2
TUF: Unrepentant 2
1 Like

I see @Macawi 's like. I noticed DruidsGlade has been doing really well lately. If I was still doing the sportscaster stuff, it would have surely been worth mentioning. :slight_smile:

We’re finally starting to mythic these GW troops @PGSundling . I think that is the reason for our recent climb.
Well that and RNG being kind to us during mythic weeks.

1 Like

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 22
Anonymous Guardian 8
TUF 7

Intrim 20
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 6
Black Dragon 3
Match Masters 3
TUF: Power Gems 3
TUF: Unrepentant 3
Marthos Guardians 2
1 Like

Only have two more cards to mythic to complete my collection :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The update is a little bit earlier than usual because I’m sick and I’m not sure how long I’ll stay up.

Intrim does a clean sweep of the top 10. Ouch to everyone else!

They also set a new record at the super guild level. Even if TUF and Anonymous Guardians were in the same super guild, they would still be outclassed by the sheer domination of Intrim. Two more people and they’ll have more people on the list than the entire rest of the guilds in the game! Very impressive.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 24
Anonymous Guardian 8
TUF 5

Intrim 21
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 5
Hoguns 2
Intrim II 2
Marthos Guardians 2
Match Masters 2
TUF: Power Gems 2
TUF: Unrepentant 2
5 Likes

Over in Xbox land I’m at 439. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

432, you pulled way ahead. But if we ever get new guild guardians, i’ve got 70k seals that says I mythic them first :stuck_out_tongue:

Anonymous sneaks a couple into the top 10 to break Intrim’s dominance.

Anonymous Guardians and TUF both rose a bit this week, but they still add up to less than Intrim. Maybe things will get interesting in another month when GW troops are in chests.

Out of the 8 guilds with multiple players in the list, only DruidsGlade and Match Masters weren’t part of one of the top 3 superguilds.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 22
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 7

Intrim 21
Anonymous 8
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 4
Marthos Guardians 2
TUF: Abaddon 2
1 Like

Anonymous becomes the 3rd guild to hit the 10 mark. I doubt a 4th guild will ever achieve that high mark. Will another guild ever top Intrim, which continues to dominate most of the top 10?

I’m going to do updates less often until I finish my novel. Right now it’s in the feedback stage. I’ve gotten some amazing raves on it so far.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 20
Anonymous Guardian 12
TUF 6

Intrim 19
Anonymous 10
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
Black Dragon 2
Marthos Guardians 2
2 Likes

Just a few weeks ago, it was all Intrim in the top 10. Then Anonymous Guardian teams returned to the top 10. Then @jujubre from DruidsGlade and this week we have @Blondie from DruidsGlade and @Badiator from TUF: Power Gems. So things have been shaken up a bit at the top.

With a higher cadence of new cards, it will be much harder for most people to keep up. Perfect collections will be even rarer.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 21
Anonymous Guardian 12
TUF 6

Intrim 19
Anonymous 10
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
Black Dragon 2
Marthos Guardians 2
Intrim II 1
Intrim III 1
Solophobia 1
TUF: Abaddon 1
2 Likes

I predicted this would happen. Even though Intrim dropped from 19 to 17, they still set a record for the first guild to 17. I also noticed they had backfilled the record for the first super guild to 21 when they dropped a bit on Valentine’s day. If Intrim drops by one on the next update, they’ll still set more records.

So far only TUF and Intrim have set guild records. Will Anonymous be next?

Still up for grabs:
First guild to 14, 15, 16, 18, 22.
First super guild to 16, 17, 18, 25.

New guild wars cards should be released soon. That gives only a very narrow window for anyone to get a perfect collection before it won’t be possible for months. So far only 5 people from Anonymous, Bnonymous, and Intrim have ever achieved perfect collections, with @yonizaf being the one repeater on that feat.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 19
Anonymous Guardian 12
TUF 6

Intrim 17
Anonymous 10
DruidsGlade 4
Match Masters 4
Black Dragon 2
Marthos Guardians 2
Intrim II 1
Intrim III 1
none 1
Solophobia 1
Stratagem 1
TUF: Abaddon 1
2 Likes

Congrats to @Badiator for having the most troops at least until the Shentang event finally happens. Things are a bit more wide open with all the new troops coming out.

The bummer part is that it looks like GW troops won’t go into guild chests. That means each rotation will be 3x6 = 18 weeks. So the non-bracket 1 ghetto is now semi-permanent. This is demoralizing.

I spend way too much time on this game and need to downsize my responsibilities. I did this list for about a year, so we had a good run.

Unless someone wants to take over the spreadsheet, why don’t we call Intrim the winner and call it a day on this competition?

I guess people can still post here in any case on how they’re doing.

5 Likes

@PGSundling Thanks for the run, it’s a shame if you quit doing this. It is really nice to have your commentary rather than just a LB :slight_smile: But ofc, we who see your hard work in TUF fully understand that you have to cut down on your GW-responsibities and activities. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I want to like this, but I can’t because I’m sorry you’re going to stop doing it. Have a well-deserved rest.

3 Likes

I find that I can’t not do stuff. So even when I intend to skip updates I still end up doing it. On the plus side I’m pretty happy with the way my novel covers came out. Now I just need to finish the rewrites from my 2nd group of beta readers. I’ve fallen behind on it. So maybe in a month or two, I can see if this is something people want to revive.

2 Likes

The moment I say I’m not going to do any updates, I find myself in the top 10 and my guildmate at #3. How ironic. Now if I did the update, I’d drop to #30. :slight_smile:

Nope.We still have only a few of our members registered and we are not planning to advertise it more as our members who should be the highest in the rankings are still not interested in taking part in the competition.
Congrats for making it in the top 10.