Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Over in xbox land @Fleg is at 411, I’m at 407.

1 Like

That would rank pretty high on the PC list too. Good job guys!

I updated the spreadsheet:

Intrim continues their total lock on 1st place with a 4 way tie. It’s been 3 updates without anyone from Anonymous in the tie for 1st place. Can no one from Anonymous guilds tie Intrim at the top spot? @Draprion is just two cards back. Can he catch up?

After 8 updates in the Intrim/Anonymous Guardian top 10 party the bouncers were able to kick me (None Of The Above) out. While they weren’t looking @GemsOfWar (Quinlin the Brave) sneaked in at #8. Congrats on that for him and Black Dragon.

On the guild level, TUF:Unrepentant drops 2 and Match Masters gains one. Those guilds tie Anonymous in 2nd place with 5 players. Intrim maintains their record 13 players for the top spot. DruidsGlade is steady at 4 for 3rd place. Black Dragon gains one to tie Marthos Guardians with 3 at 5th place.

TUF dropped 2, while the super guild remain otherwise unchanged from last week.

Top Super Guilds:
Intrim 13
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 7

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:
Intrim 13
Anonymous 5
Match Masters 5
TUF: Unrepentant 5
DruidsGlade 4
Black Dragon 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Bnonymous 2
Dragon’s Peak 2
Heroes United 2

1 Like

Convinced a few more guildies to register. Too late to update today? 16 Intrim plus 1 Intrim2 on the leaderboard.

2 Likes

Updates are done 1 day after new card releases (Tuesday night) + Saturday on mythic/new city weeks. Sounds like you’ll set new records @TitnSioli . That’s fun.

@TitnSioli joins the Hall of Fame with a perfect collection, undisputed in 1st place. Anonymous and Intrim expanded their dominance enough that even sister guilds can’t break into the top 10. @Jainus and @GemsOfWar (Quinlin the Brave) are just outside the top 10 looking in.

At the guild level Intrim sets such a high record that it shook the very foundations of the list. At 19 players, they set a record so high they can lose 5 players next week and STILL set a record for first guild to 14 players! Most weeks there are about 10 guilds with 2 or more players on this list. Now there are only 6 (with 4 of those in the top 3 super guilds).

At the super guild level, the same story. Intrim could lose 3 players and STILL get the record for first super guild to 16 players. Is anyone else impressed? I know I am. Show Intrim some love out there for a spectacular week.

Top Super Guilds:
Intrim 19
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 6

Intrim 19
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
TUF: Unrepentant 4
Marthos Guardians 3

8 Likes

@TitnSioli continues with a perfect collection, undisputed in 1st place. Not much has changed since last update.

Top Super Guilds:
Intrim 19
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 6

Intrim 19
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
TUF: Unrepentant 4
Marthos Guardians 3

Next guild war / guild statue rotation, things will change.

2 Likes

Since I’m really busy with RL and helping run TUF: Power Gems, I’m going to just post statistics and a few noteworthy things for a while.

The new cards end all perfect collections.

Intrim sets a new super guild record at 20.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 20
Anonymous Guardian 11
TUF 6

Intrim 19
Anonymous 7
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
Marthos Guardians 3
TUF: Unrepentant 3
TUF: Power Gems 2
1 Like

Intrim sets a new super guild record at 22 and new guild record at 20.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 22
Anonymous Guardian 9
TUF 6

Intrim 20
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
TUF: Unrepentant 3
Black Dragon 2
Marthos Guardians 2
2 Likes

I’m skipping the update for this mythic because I’m in Colorado for my grandma’s funeral until weekly reset and I don’t want to try doing it on my phone.

My condolences.

6 Likes

So sorry to hear that PGS. My condolences.

1 Like

My condolences PGS

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s kind words. I’m back in LA and catching up.

Intrim sets a new super guild record at 23 and new guild record at 21.

Top Super Guilds:

Intrim 23
Anonymous Guardian 9
TUF 4

Intrim 21
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 3
Black Dragon 2
Marthos Guardians 2
none 2
TUF: Unrepentant 2
4 Likes

Awesome work, thanks!

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thanks @Saluki topping this list is a great challenge. You must be very proud! Here’s a virtual pat on the back.

I don’t have enough time and energy to do the sportcaster talk these days. Too busy with RL stuff and TUF: Power Gems. It has been fun though rebuilding a guild. We got our first mythic in legendary tasks (Scorpius) yesterday. Not bad for the start of week 7.

AUTUMN IMP!!!

Finally my last imp. Yippeeee! and to think I wasted 18,000 gems on VIP Keys and 9,000 glory keys to not get a single Autumn Imp. Thank god for the soul forge.

4 Likes

@PGSundling, I know what ya mean. I have waited for one more copy of that troop since the fall of 2016 and it has eluded me for this long. But not anymore! :grin:

2 Likes