Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I’ve been sitting between 103 and 157 and I would like to know just how close the people are… It will get to a point where you can’t get on the 50 because it will be locked as there are less and less cards for them to get completed.

2 Likes

You changed my mind and my vote @Taisiakat , even though it will be more work for me doing status updates.

1 Like

Thank you @PGSundling.

I mean there is so far the 50 will get to and then unless someone has better odds on traiting - even that won’t push someone who has everything …as it stands first 10 are pretty much finished…with a 1 or two missing.

And today because I think folks are finding out this exists more and more - I moved to 172…:frowning:

1 Like

I updated the spreadsheet:

Intrim rose 2 to 12, to tie the record for most players from a guild. TUF:Unrepentant remains in 2nd place with 8. Anonymous rises to 3rd place, a gain of 2 players. Match Masters broke their tie with DruidsGlade to take 4th place.

Intrim stays at 12 for 1st place at the super guild level. With 10 players, TUF guilds are not far behind in 2nd. With our first week counting Marthos Guardians as part of the Anonymous Guardians superguild, they bring the total up to 9. While it’s still 3rd place among the dominant super guilds, all three are closely matched now.

The bouncers for the Anonymous/Intrim party in the top 10 kicked out all three of us party crashers from the last update. Later in the week, I (None of the Above) sneaked back into the top 10 party.

@Namour starts his second streak in the Hall of Fame He joins @yonizaf and @Blastsoul with a complete collection.

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:
Intrim 12
TUF: Unrepentant 8
Anonymous 6
Match Masters 5
DruidsGlade 4
Black Dragon 2
Dragon’s Peak 2
Marthos Guardians 2
TUF: Abaddon 2

1 Like

It’s hard getting into the top 50 too bad I took a break from the game for a month I might still be in there but 72nd isn’t too bad.

Is that a typo with @yonizaf in Bnonymous or is that a new Anonymous guild?

1 Like

Bnonymous is the new name of Anothernymous and yonizaf is its new GL.

2 Likes

Well @Maxx then make sure to get people to vote for 100 on the poll if that’s how you feel.

1 Like

Intrim dropped 1 to 11. All other player counts and ranks are identical to last update.

Intrim dopped 1 to 11 for 1st place at the super guild level. Between TUF guilds dropping one and Anonymous Guardian gaining one, the two guilds are tied for second place.

I’m going to start adding the super guild counts in the spreadsheet.

I thought this was the first time Anonymous Guardians had ever placed higher than 3rd place as a super guild, but I went back and recalculated including Marthos Guardians in Anonymous Guardian super guild counts. It turns out on 10/17, they came in 2nd.

It also turns out a couple weeks ago when I thought Intrim might have set a super guild record at 13, I was wrong. TUF did 13 as recently as the 10/7/2017 update and set a record of 15 back on 8/1/2017. So TUF still holds the record after all.

In the top 10, the Anonymous/Intrim party continues, with a couple from their sister guilds (@yonizaf and @Darkness) and me (None Of The Above) hanging out.

The Hall of Fame winners continue their streak: @Blastsoul, @Namour, and @yonizaf

Intrim 11
Anonymous 6
Match Masters 5
DruidsGlade 4
Dragon’s Peak 2
Marthos Guardians 2

1 Like

Accidentally overwrote the update. Anyone curious can look on the spreadsheet for details.

I still don’t have the free ‘gifted’ version of Tzathoth. Certainly not going to chase it until I get a response back from the ticket lodged.

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t get it? When I got the mail it had some variable name on instead because it was probably missing some config.

Check gowdb.com and filter level !20 and see if it shows up. I have one, but I can’t see it in the game interface. We’ve seen this before when Merlantis wasn’t in the search menu, but it showed up on gowdb.com. Strike that, I know you have it because it shows as 411 in the totals. You just can’t see it in troops menu.

Further proof you have it, check the power on divinion fields which has 12 cards and then check your power on karakoth and you’ll see it’s higher. It’s like detecting black holes.

You can probably chase it with gem keys or whatever, but you still won’t be able to ascend it until it’s in the troops screen.

1 Like

On iOS, I had to remove and reinstall the game. After that, it appeared

It’s hidden on xbox but you do get the points.

I’m sure they’ll have it fixed before I have enough of them to ascend. :slight_smile:

We now have 5 tied in 1st place. Great job guys. A bit tired, so I’ll leave you guys with the rankings for guild/super guild.

Top Super Guilds:
Intrim 13
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 9

Intrim 13
Anonymous 5
DruidsGlade 4
Match Masters 4
Marthos Guardians 3
Black Dragon 2
Bnonymous 2
none 2

1 Like

Still super busy guys. So I’ll keep this short. Looks like @yonizaf forgot to update. He falls out of the first place tie, leaving only 4 tied for 1st place. That leaves Intrim with a total lock on 1st place. Impressive indeed.

I was just noticing that @esslee and @GemsOfWar (Quinlin the Brave) are the only ones in the top 21 not in one of the 3 super guilds (Anonymous Guardians, Intrim, and TUF). With news of another rotation of Guild Wars troops, the bracket 1 teams will keep their dominance a bit longer.

Top Super Guilds:
Intrim 12
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 8

Intrim 12
TUF: Unrepentant 6
Anonymous 5
DruidsGlade 4
Match Masters 4
Marthos Guardians 3
Black Dragon 2
Bnonymous 2

Intrim continues their total lock on 1st place with a 4 way tie. It’s been 2 updates without anyone from Anonymous in the tie for 1st place.

On the guild level, TUF:Unrepentant and Intrim both gained 1 player. The rest of the top teams remain unchanged from last update.

More players not in the three biggest super guilds are beaking into the top 15. Match Masters, Black Dragon and DruidsGlade have all fielded a player in the top 15. I (None Of The Above) remain the only one crashing the Intrim/Anonymous Guardians party in the top 10.

Top Super Guilds:
Intrim 13
Anonymous Guardian 10
TUF 9

Intrim 13
TUF: Unrepentant 7
Anonymous 5
DruidsGlade 4
Match Masters 4
Marthos Guardians 3
Black Dragon 2
Bnonymous 2
Dragon’s Peak 2
Heroes United 2

1 Like

I hadn’t logged into Lyya’s site for some time… just did and have returned to the chart, sorry…

1 Like

14th is great, but I still remember when you were at the top @Jainus . Good times.

1 Like

Ha, yes, good times. Until GW troops come into normal circulation, that won’t be me for some time…

1 Like