Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

bilde Once again, big gratz to @Namour for beeing the definte first with a complete mythic deck as he is the only one with 394/394 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No doubt that yonizaf will also secure the new mythic when he wakes up.

4 Likes

I updated the spreadsheet:

Intrim rose again by 1 player to 11. It’s good enough, for 1st place, but it’s still 1 below the record of 12. TUF:Unrepentant surged 4 players to 10, barely trailing in second place. What a big move. Anonymous rose 1 to 6 players for 3rd place. DruidsGlade rose 1, to tie Match Masters for 4th place. Black Dragon is the new guild to tie Marthos Guardians at 3 for 5th place.

At the super guild level, @DoubleTexasT is the first from an Intrim sister guild, Intrim III. They rose 2 this update to 12. However, after only 1 update as unchallenged 1st place, Intrim drops to 2nd, TUF guilds zipped past Intrim to 13 for 1st place. Anonymous guilds round out the top at 7.

@Namour and @yonizaf remain alone on top with prefect collections. I started a new thing for the Hall of Fame winners. I’m bolding their name on the spreadsheet and putting the range of mythic counts where they had a perfect collection. While the Anonymous/Intrim sandwich continues to dominate the top 10, a large tie at 10th place has allowed several others to skip into the top 10.

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:
Intrim 11
TUF: Unrepentant 10
Anonymous 6
DruidsGlade 4
Match Masters 4
Black Dragon 3
Marthos Guardians 3
TUF: Abaddon 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

1 Like

Intrim dropped to 10, but it was still good enough to keep 1st place. After last week’s surge, TUF sheds 5 players to tie Anonymous and Match Masters in 2nd place with 5 players. DruidsGlade takes 3rd with 4 players. It looks like there’s a guardian convention in 4th place, where ultimos Guardianes and Marthos Guardians tied at 3.

While this is the first time we’ve seen players from 4 guilds within a super guild, TUF guilds dropped into 2nd place with 9. This leaves Intrim in 1st with 11. Anonymous rounds out the top with 6 players for 3rd. All three super guilds dropped players from last week, although TUF lost the most.

@Namour and @yonizaf remain alone on top with prefect collections for 3 updates in a row. All those who weren’t current or past Intrim/Anonymous got pushed back out of the top 10.

Intrim 10
Anonymous 5
Match Masters 5
TUF: Unrepentant 5
DruidsGlade 4
Marthos Guardians 3
Últimos Guardianes 3
Black Dragon 2

1 Like

TUF:Unrepentant got another Abynissia. It might have been our first mythic too back in January. The funny thing about being this end game is that I’d be more excited about an Autumn Imp than a mythic.

1 Like

Intrim remains in 1st place with 10. Match Masters breaks out of the 3 way tie to rise to 2nd place with 6. DruidsGlade rose to take their place with 5 players for 3rd place in a tie
with TUF:Unrepentant. Anonymous dropped into 4th place with 4.
Marthos Guardians stands alone with 3 in 5th place.

Intrim guilds rise again to 12. TUF guilds drop 2 to 7, which is still good enough for 2nd place. Anonymous guilds drop to 3rd place with 5. I remember TUF:Unrepentant set the record for 12 players at the guild level. Sadly, I don’t remember if 12 is enough to tie the TUF super guild record. It might be. Anyone have a better memory? Did Intrim guilds tie the super guild record?

@Namour and @yonizaf remain alone on top with prefect collections for 4 updates in a row. The top 10 remains an exclusive party for current or past members of the Intrim/Anonymous. The bouncers can only keep out the riff raff until Guild Wars cards appear in chests. Will it be soon, or another 6 weeks? Anyone know?

Intrim 10
Match Masters 6
DruidsGlade 5
TUF: Unrepentant 5
Anonymous 4
Marthos Guardians 3
Black Dragon 2
Intrim II 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

Intrim remains in 1st place with 10. TUF:Unrepentant find’s it’s way back into 2nd place with 7. DruidsGlade and Match Masters keep 3rd place with 5.

Intrim guilds rise again to 13. Let’s assume 12 war the previous record, Intrim sets a new record at the super guild level. TUF Guilds follow with 9 players, then Anonymous with 5/

The new city breaks the perfect collections for everyone. Will @Namour and @yonizaf start a new streak after reset?

@Darkness and I (None Of The Above) broke into the top 10. We became the latest topping in the Intrim/Anonymous sandwich that otherwise continues to dominate the top 10.

Intrim 10
TUF: Unrepentant 7
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
Anonymous 4
Intrim II 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Últimos Guardianes 2

1 Like

Did we finish another cycle of GW troops (4th cycle I think)? So it seems another one is starting this week…

1 Like

Yupi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So next possible change of GW troops should be on December 4th (if we assume that devs want a full cycle).
It will be 4 cycle of 6 weeks so 24 weeks, almost 6 months which I think was the initial target of the devs:

TUF:Unrepentant gains 2 players to 9, but it’s only good enough for 2nd place. Intrim remains in 1st place with 10. DruidsGlade and Match Masters maintain 3rd place with 5. Anonymous follows with 4 for 4th.

Intrim guilds drop to 12, but keep 1st place. With 11, TUF guilds are right on their tail in 2nd. Anonymous guilds have at least 5.

Two Match Masters (@esslee / @Shimrra) and I (None of the Above) have crashed the Intrim/Anonymous party in the top 10. Someone better call the bouncer. :wink:

With the new city complete for a lot of us, there are some bigger moves. The biggest move has got to be @Blastsoul, who blasted his way from 29th, into a tie for 1st place with @yonizaf. Congratulations to both of them for having a complete collection. This starts the second streak on the hall of fame for @yonizaf.

Intrim 10
TUF: Unrepentant 9
DruidsGlade 5
Match Masters 5
Anonymous 4
Black Dragon 2
Intrim II 2
Magix 2
Marthos Guardians 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

5 Likes

I’ve found out that Marthos Guardians is an Anonymous sister guild so I’ve been under reporting their numbers on the superguild ranking. I’m too lazy to fix the old numbers, but I will correct this with the next update. My apologies to Marthos Guardians and Anonymous.

This should make the race much closer between the three dominant superguild on the ascension leaderboard: Anonymous Guardians, Intrim, and TUF(The Unholy Family).

Edit: Note the super guild for Anonymous/Marthos Guardians is called Anonymous Guardians.

2 Likes

Aren’t we already in the 4th cycle? GW was (IIRC) released in late April, which is a full six months ago. With the 2 week hiatus that was used to change the scoring system, that still leaves 24 weeks (4 cycles of 6 GW troops) between late April and late October. So early december seems a little late for completion of a 4th cycle, that seems more likely to be the date of the completion of the 5th cycle. And a 5th cycle is something that none of us really wants, right?

1 Like

I’d like to finish off the GW troops already. I’ve got 42K seals ready to go and with a fifth cycle, I won’t need even a fraction of that.

I also think it’s messed up for the top guilds that already maxed out GW troops, but at least they still get the big gem drops.

It depends on who you mean by “none of us”. Everyone needs 191 copies to get them Mythic. With 5 cycles, only the top 6 guilds would have enough at that point. Even at 12 cycles, only the Top 100 would be set.

I guess they could move them into the Guild Chest in another couple of cycles? I could get down on that.

But as soon as they go into Guild Chests, we’ll all be able to Mythic them. What is the point in stretching out the exclusivity so that a few guilds in the middle of the Top 10 can feel exclusive for a few weeks, and frustrating every other end-gamer?

3 Likes

Who will be able to mythic them? I won’t. I’ve got like 5k Seals and my guardians are still a couple dozen copies away from mythic and I’m in a Top 100 guild.

The people that can mythic them will be most of the same people that already have them to mythic. I don’t see any great urgency to introduce new troops, except that it would make things slightly more competitive for a few weeks, which I’m not sure is really warranted right now. That seems like something you do when folks are happy with the existing system.

Many more players will be able to mythic them more quickly. There are plenty of end-gamers not in the Top 10 guilds who have had guardians at Mythic for months and may have thousands of seals stored up for months (even without purchasing extra seals) - I’ve got 25k seals or so without purchasing any recently.

But also members of guilds lower down the GW ladder who are only getting a handful of GW Troops a week will be able to get more through Guild chests than they can possibly win each week in GW.

2 Likes

Question for those participating and viewing alike: In your opinion, is top 50 enough, or should I expand to 100? I don’t want to overwhelm the lists if people are really only interested in seeing the top few results anyway.

In fact, here is a poll! Let me know.

• Top 50 is enough. More would be too long.
  • Top 100 is better. I want to see more players.

0 voters

2 Likes

Honestly, I tried to find the first week of GW and with the multiple postpone I am a little bit lost :stuck_out_tongue: .
I think is this one: Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th) so April 24th.

So yeah you’re right: this week we began the 5th cycle and not the 4th (mistake of mine) :slight_smile: .
If we do a full cycle, the next cycle should begin December 4th. But nobody said that we have to do a full cycle (i.e. 6 weeks).

The initial target was 3-6 months, we are there.
And the next GW troops are in the game files since few months so I don’t see what they are waiting for…

If some devs can explain what it’s going on, it could be nice. @Saltypatra, please?

2 Likes