Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

One troop short lol

4 Likes

That’s not going to change for a while… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My latest dilemma in the quest for all mythics is whether to use Orbs of Ascension on my Guild War troops. As a non-bracket 1 guild member, it’s now going to be another whole year just to get the last 50 copies of each GW troop I need… :confused:

I would use them

1 Like

Yeah, I suspect when I have some more, I’ll be pulling the trigger.

1 Like

I will be hoarding them until I’m close to a perfect collection. They make that eventually possible. In just a few short years when I get that impossible mythic.

I’ll do the next update when there are new GW troops or someone has a perfect collection. Ping me if either of those things happen. :grinning:

Sometime between now and April 22 I’m launching the book.

1 Like

GW troops should eventually go into normal chests or guild chests.

My best position on the ascension leaderboard ever today. I was fourth when @PGSundling started his spreadsheet and then plummeted when Bracket 1 guilds got the GW troops to Mythic.

Being back in the top 5 might not last long, better post about it now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Aw, 28th… freaking Vault troops. *eyeroll*

Actually I still have Gemhammer to ascend later today but still.

1 Like

The leaderboard is all screwed up lol

sure i had 500 troops

ok fixed it… thats better lol

2 Likes

8 Likes

I finally made it. WHOO HOO. Took a while :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

5 Likes

Yay, number one!

( for now lol )

5 Likes

Now that my book launched (paperback out too), I’ve got to write another novel. Of the few fans I have so far, a number of them have read my novel multiple times and I don’t want to disappoint them. I can’t take four years to finish the next one, like I did The Internet President: None of the Above. https://www.amazon.com/Internet-President-None-Above-Book-ebook/dp/B07CJFVWCZ

I probably won’t record weekly results for a very long time. If someone wants to step up and continue the spreadsheet I can hand over the reigns.

It is more fun when results are recorded. Sorry I’m not doing it.

Congrats @Blondie and @UKresistance on your recent success.

3 Likes

Could you orb of ascension to 503 mythics hypothetically now? I could mythic 502 if I used my orbs, but I’m saving them.

1 Like

Orb of ascension is the gate to get zuul’goth. If you’re never chasing it you could hit 502. I have 2 power orbs and enough wisdom/growth for another two, but I’m missing more ascension orbs.

1 Like

I post from console and cant upload screenshot. But I have joined the 500 mythic club. First one on PS4 according to database. I have 502 troops (waiting for pet gnome in the vault and zuul in my dreams). I could use 2 great orbs of ascension on vault gnome and raven but it is a waste imho.
I will save all ascension orbs not only until I can craft zuul but also just in case some day one of those orbs may mean a quick 10th star in a kingdom without tons of keys available to find the very last cards of a tricky troop. Those +2 skill points from every kingdom far in the distance are so sweet…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Pet gnome from the vault this weekend. And my third major orb of ascension too. So virtually 503 mythics. But my 500 will only change with the new weekly troop. Those orbs are sacred as I said. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I now have all troops Mythic except raid/invasion/vault troops, which will never happen because I refuse to go higher than Tier 2 and refuse to waste orbs on vault troops. So I’m now at a point where for me it’s as good as it’s going to get! :smiley:

4 Likes