Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

10* is doable with 50 kingdom points to spare so as long as you have the 20 troops (10* not possible with 19) you can have several on Legendary or even epic rarity and still get the 10*.

2 Likes

You will eventually get them when added to the chests

1 Like

I had no idea about the non mythic 20th troop. Good to know. Thanx! :star_struck:

1 Like

A huge congratulation to Jujubre for make making it to the top. Well done sir !! image

3 Likes

24 days later, I have reached the summit. :mount_fuji:

Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I’m living proof. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Grats

(10 char)

1 Like

Lol can’t touch alphabetical order. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You have only 1 troop not mythic? Which one?

Congrats!! Awesomeness

1 Like

Counting the Ubastet I just pulled, I may have the most Mythic troops (ascended and base rarity) at/for the lowest Hero Level account.

I believe the count is now 321 troops at Mythic, Hero Level 37. Here’s my collection.

Entirely F2P and no guild, btw. All Treasure Hunt. :wink:

Wait. What?

2 Likes

Shocktopus. Probably won’t get it mythic until the next Blackhawk event in a few weeks, but I’ve got too many copies already to waste an Orb of Ascension on it.

Precisely. :slightly_smiling_face:

It must be time they throw some more troops randomly into the chests? :rofl:

2 Likes

Where’s the button to dislike your post?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Congrats !!

OK… just not sure how this is an “accomplishment” :man_shrugging:

Yeah, it really isn’t.

But, if you factor in the gameplay restrictions that were/are imposed to get to where the account currently is…

Maybe, you still wouldn’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a thread buried somewhere here, if you don’t mind burning a few moments.

Kinda just wanted to see what I could do and how far I could get by my lonesome, I suppose.

1 Like

You’ll get higher faster with a top guild and most of the big superguilds like TUF have starter guilds to get you going. I remember when I used to enjoy treasure hunt too. PvP is where the big earnings come from though.

Thanks for the link. I gained some insight into your journey. You are a unique individual indeed. Good luck!