Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

329 now…

Where is Mean Machine in top guilds? :stuck_out_tongue:
I know we have more players eligable for entering the leaderboard
@Whiskeyjack @kynetarse @efh313 @Clark @Demetrius @Eika @Widgetmaker

1 Like

1 Like

Just got Ketras so 330 now

1 Like

1 Like

Updated to 340:

you left DP? weren’t you like there from pretty near the start?

Yeah, Guild Wars was really stressing me out in the top 10 so I left to a guild that does a bunch of Legendary Tasks but doesn’t do GW. I told Tacet I’d come back if GW gets reworked - my preference is to make it special so that it happens once a quarter or once a month but weekly grinding was too much.

I realize some people like to frame it as ‘Only five fights’ but it’s not like breezing through PvP, you have to make every move count because you’re up against things with 50% devour or DM and a loss reflect poorly on the guild. So I was spending an hour plus trying to adjust teams and find the right team to get a perfect 5/0 each week and feeling like I was somehow broken when I couldn’t get perfect.

9 Likes

Sums me up exactly, I moved from Unrepentant to Abaddon to more relaxed Guild Wars, and I still end up rage quitting 2/5 matches daily. I play for fun, GW is not fun…

Oh and I was told to leave this here:

4 Likes

Okay… not sure if this is what’s wanted, but here goes…

2 Likes

@Ssazix, I would say Guild Wars broke Unrepentant in two. Our GW-optional guild Abaddon has so many heavy hitters now that you don’t really have to do guild wars AND Abaddon does like 10-14 legendary tasks. We have slots open if that appeals to you. :wink:

I almost joined Abaddon myself more than once.

@Jarod0000 as a guildmate, I happen to know you have every mythic, but you need to either have the level 20 or the count>0 so that you’re consistent with everyone else.

@DonBoba and @bashmaki same thing, I don’t see the second criteria level 20/or count.

Remember there’s a link at the top of the thread you can click on that uses the right search criteria. Be sure not to crop out the search criteria it fills in.

Ok :smile_cat:?

Thanks so much @Ug3er. Super close!

There’s a second criteria we add that filters out mythics people don’t have. Either count>0 or level 20. There’s a link at the top. The link at the top should fill in both. Did that not work?

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Perfect @Ug3er and again, welcome to the list. I added the instructions to the top post to make this easier.

Step 1 (Do only once) Link your gems account to ashtender, if you haven’t already: Sign In - Gems of War Database
Step 2 click on the link Sign In - Gems of War Database
Step 3 take a screenshot with your name, the count at the top, and the count >0/mythic search criteria.

Ok screenshot corrected

1 Like