Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I’ve done that screen shot and haven’t even noticed that its not seen anymore. My screen probably moved because i take screenshot by swiping hand across the screen so it moved it the process.
I have no reason to give false results. I did set level to 20 like i did in all other updates. I don’t see a reason that you wouldn’t believe the screen shot i provided, since its my 5 or 6th time?
My internet is super slow and i can’t go through whole process of uploading a picture again. If you want you can accept the picture i provided and next time when it has larger number level 20 set criteria will also be in there.

2 Likes

added 7 mythics this week in a ‘failed’ attempt to add a second Famine to the deck :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We’re friends, of course I wouldn’t doubt your screenshot. It’s just a housekeeping thing to make sure the screenshots are right.

You’ve been on the list since the beginning. You’ve seen how many times people did have the wrong number because they didn’t get the search criteria right. It’ll just cause problems if people use your screenshot as an example. I even created instructions with a link that has the right criteria to avoid these sort of issues.

We voted people could go up to 2 mythics without a screenshot. You went up 4, otherwise you could just put the number and skip the screenshot entirely. I hate making exceptions because it just causes ill feelings in other people sometimes. I guess if you put a note above the screenshot about the cropping error I’ll let it go.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I added a feature to track this leaderboard automatically!*

(You still need to log in and visit My Collection to get your total to update, but that’s all you need to do when you get a new Mythic)

I seeded this with a number of the posters in here, but I didn’t get everyone. If your name is missing from the list, log into Sign In - Gems of War Database and your name should appear.

I’m only displaying the top 20. Still to come is your local placement so you can see how you’re doing if you’re not in the top 20.

17 Likes

Awesome work! Look forward to seeing the table once everyone’s had a chance to login and include themselves on the list - the automatic process worked fine for me just now.

1 Like

Lovely lyya just confirmed my 339. But if you still want i can provide you with another screenshot tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s a sign of the times, even @PGSundling has been replaced with a bot!

uuummmm … I mean great work Lyya!

5 Likes

edited to fix the search

1 Like

Well, it’s a bit of a double-edged sword. If this causes the thread to die, I’ll feel bad (and will probably remove the page).

I don’t think the thread should die - it just saves us all posting screenshots and @PGSundling recording them manually.

@PGSundling can still keep a historical record of the top 20 and give us weekly updates and we can all celebrate reaching whatever milestone we’ve been aiming for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it does save everyone a lot of trouble of updating each time, plus it tracks if people move guilds.

it is easy enough to expand it to a top 50, more data is always better!

1 Like

Huh. I just realised that as the Guild War troops come round a second/third time, this table is going to get really boring for most of us as there are only one or two guilds who can get anywhere close to making the Guild War troops Mythic until they’re released in chests. :confused:

Ah well, I enjoyed my time near the top while it lasted… :slight_smile:

yay … i mean booo … i guess it depends …

I expanded it to 50 and gave it a slight graphical update :slight_smile: I also added a box around your name if you’re logged in, and an extra row if you didn’t make the top 50.

The way I am gathering this data makes it easy for me to exclude certain troops, if you want a version that’s free of Guild Wars troops. I can add tabs for various pivots over this data.

6 Likes

Interesting that the top of the leaderboard is now 354 mythic troops. I think that 353 is possible with Mongo. But anything else would require the GW troops at mythic. I’m not sure anyone should have achieved this as Anon won the first week of the first troop (Myzmer) while Stratagem won the second week of that troop, with Anon coming second which should put them at 170, not the 191 required

Hah. It’s a bug on my end. Thanks for the catch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

box is a nice touch, thanks.

Fixed. You are now properly on top of the pile alongside @Ug3er.

Lol. It won’t be long. As Draprion says, I think Anon’s stellar performances to date in GW will see them charge ahead with mythifying (!) the GW troops.