Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

need the screenshot for the leader board.

I made a callout of my own. :blush:

Fantastic @RaTB0X . That makes 3 for Unrepentant on the next update!

I have not db but i can show the next 3 iPad screenshot

Total troop & troop sort for level :smile_cat:

It’s easy, just login to ashtender.com and tie in your account. Then go to my collection put in the search criteria you see in everyone else’s screenshots. You got until next update in about a week, to get it right. @sdoherty14 can you bring @Ug3er up to speed since he was your call out?

Thanks
None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

Not to interfere, but … his screenshots are pretty conclusive to me, I’d accept them and put him on the leaderboard. shrug

1 Like

It’s about keeping things easy for me to update. I’m already overwhelmed with my life and Gems of War has cut my productivity on my novel in half. With the current system I just have to look at a number and then make sure the search criteria are there and done. If I have to spend time interpreting images, that’s more work.

I already sacrifice writing time every week to make these updates. I know you’re also an active member @Shimrra and do a lot for the community, but I’ve taken on too much and I’m just trying to muddle through.

1 Like

Holy hannah his level I’ve been informed is the highest in the game all hail the true GOW leader so far and he’s in Unrepentant I’m not biased not…

1 Like

326 so far

@Ug3er
just go to ashtender and link your account. Then hit this URL and do a screenshot. Try to frame to it to show you name and the mythic/count search criteria.

http://ashtender.com/gems/collection?filter-count=>0&filter-rarity=mythic

I blew off the game last night and got a full nights rest for a change. I realized I needed to just make a link so the steps would be streamlined. I’ve revamped the first post to make it clearer. Feel free to give me feedback.

This is the context for the @Jarod0000 comment. Congrats @RaTB0X. I’m not going to maintain a highest level leader board, even though a guild mate would be leading it. I’m only like 1165 or something. I can only imagine how long it takes to gain a level at 1385, since it gets harder each level after 1000.

2 Likes

i have just sent him a few messages to explain :slight_smile: so hopefully he can confirm it soon

1 Like

Update for me to 344! =)

+1 to 343 with Desert Troll

Same here …

1 Like

345 Ascending to Mythic one troop at a time…

Edit:wow that mobile screen shot is terrible I will update it later when I’m at a PC