Serious question and conclusion on the New UI

She could make a fanfic of the third season that never was:

• The prelude shows Sirrian’s sidekick that misteriously vanished after a lab accident recovering part of his/her mentor’s research after his defeat by the protagonist(s) and creates an army of sharks with lasers. Maybe with some crowdfundings it could become an OVA instead of a full season.
1 Like

Don’t get me started, lol…

Reality is stranger than fiction, if you didn’t know:

• Sirrian is part of Freemasonry (he got the ‘Sirrian’ from being in the Sirrian/Sirrius Lodge of Freemasonry, a high degree where you prove your worth intellectually, psychically and show that you have a deep yearning to improve humanity, even if by ‘improving’ it means being willing to ‘change’ what it means to be human so that humanity can no longer be ‘mean’ to itself.

(Kinda like solving the problem of people being ‘jealous’ of other people’s beauty by forcing everyone to wear a ‘mask’, so in effect nobody knows what it’s like to see or be beautiful anymore…)

• Saltypatra is salty isn’t it? Isn’t Salty a she?.. Don’t women change their hair colour all the time with hair dyes?..
    hmm…

• I don’t know who Nimhaim is, but Freemasonry is a ladder to becoming a wielder of magic, most the ‘magical’ terms given to classes and archtypes are found in Masonry (and other Initiatory Societies) for a reason, lol…

• Ozball, yeah corruption is being mixed in with everything nowadays, lol… that’s not even a theory anymore… and yeah, the military term is ‘full-spectrum dominance’, you leave no gap in your attack/control schemes…
    lol…

• All shows/books/movies revolve around the same plot, will humanity wake up and get their act together before the ‘dark’ side of the world control structure fully takes over and completes their plans (ending the world as they ‘know’ it, lol…)

Depending on the people and work involved, some shows/books/movies last longer than others, lol…

Hey while we’re at it, going to ‘edit’ in a bit extra, in case people think I’m ‘attacking’ Freemasonry or magic or any of that (in no way am I doing, or mean to, do so)

Here’s a couple of snippets from a book I think is called " The Sirrius Mystery "

There are seven paths of progress open to man when he has learned all that human evolution on Earth can teach him. One is the path to Sirius. He arrives there in consciousness as a perfected human being. It follows that there is therefore a type of life on Sirius which includes the essential of human life on Earth. This includes Masonry and he finds that great spiritual fraternity already there. Life on Sirius is therefore the destiny of the majority of humanity who then, if they are Masons, continue as Masons… Great as Masonry has been in the past, it has before it still more glorious and useful future as it moves from Speculative to Spiritual Masonry. That inevitable change is already dimly seen. It will be more important than the change from Operative to Speculative Masonry. It is towards this end that Masonic Research should direct its efforts."

“One great fact to be borne in mind is that the initiations of the planet or of the solar system are but the preparatory initiations of admission into the greater Lodge on Sirius. …The first four initiations of the solar system prior to the first cosmic initiation. The fifth initiation corresponds to the first cosmic initiation. that of “entered apprentice” of the Lodge Sirius. The sixth initiation is analogous to the second degree in Masonry, whilst the seventh initiation makes the Adept a Master Mason of the Brotherhood of Sirius. A Master, therefore, is one who had taken the seventh planetary initiation, the fifth solar initiation, and the first Sirian or cosmic initiation.”

Now, since nobody’s giving us clear answers on the direction of the game might as well have some interesting reading while we wait (lol…)

If people don’t get why things like Freemasonry, esotericism etc is so important in gaming and game design (besides that stuff like that gives you the answers to the questions of the Universe, lol…),

it’s that it’s people like Sirrian that understand how things work that allows them to make such great games.

Note for example the ‘7 rays’, now that stems from the rainbow, and to keep things simple how many gems are there in Gems of War?

The idea is that each ‘ray’ has it’s own frequency, ‘colour’, and on an ‘earthly’ (pragmatic) realm, a ‘way of being’, of doing things, etc

So, take for example green, it’s connotated with ‘growth, vegetation, life, spring, healing, etc’

So what do you see/get? All the units that use ‘green’ are of course usually able to use some sort of healing, empowering, buffing or even if ‘hurtful’ related to the aspect of ‘nature’ (like ‘vines’ etc).

K so another colour, would be like purple, we can see that deals more in the ‘dark’ ‘hidden’ aspect of things, that said, a person might call ‘occultic’ aspects. So what do we see? Again the most likely troop to use purple would be some ‘dark’ sorceror damaging /soul-stealing etc type troop.

Doing damage in weird ‘magical’ ways related to death and etc.

K so what’s the point? the point is all games follow this, because they are eternal esoteric principles, and although too many players don’t pay attention to it, they don’t seem to realize if a person didn’t ‘understand’ and use those principles, they would never be able to make a game!

So when Sirrian (well versed in his esoteric lore from his Masonic Lodge) makes a game, he knows that for every ‘type’ of army/troop/unit whatever, there’s gotta be a polar and opposite type, so for the Minotaurs in Warlords 3 (low magic, high strength, very ‘simple’ and basic), there’s an opposing army of ‘elves’, who use complicated magic and aren’t particulary strong in combat.

This, again, is all taken for granted by most gamers, thinking it’s a sort of ‘gaming tradition’.
Nothing could be further from the truth, the only ‘tradition’ here is that of esoteric wisdom, handed down through Societies since humanity began.

To poke fun at this, imagine a game done by a ‘normal’ person, (lol!!), it would be something like this -

"You like, match gems, yeah… " “Well how many?..” “I don’t know! whatever, 5?..” (matching 3 gems is the triangle, the minimum required to ‘achieve’ a tangible result in anything, 4 creates the quadratic square and signifies the ‘Creator’ so has ‘magical’ powers, i.e. gives you an extra turn)

"okay, so what kind of units are you going to have?.. "… "uuhh… I don’t know, a huge guy! that kicks your ass!.. "… "um okay, so when you match those gems what happens?.. "… “I don’t know, you get hit by , Kick-your-ass!!”

"okay… "… so what other types of units will there be?.. "…uhh… another guy! that kicks more ass!.. "… "yeah but -how- does all this ass-kicking occur?.. "… “I don’t know! they just kick ass! yeah they like punch each other!”

etc etc

Only through esoteric truths can things be made ‘tangible’, and actually make sense.

All units in Gems stem from a manifestation of a ‘higher principle’, that’s left up to a person that seeks to discover either while stumbling along in ‘reality’, or by seeking in a place like Freemasonry.

There are units that ‘poison and corrupt’, like much of the fear and paranoia the media feeds to the masses nowadays (or actual tangible things like GMO foods etc),

to the ‘Righteous Valourious’ units like the knights and priests etc.

Whether you like it or not the ‘real’ purpose to your existance is to decide if ultimately you want to ‘serve’ ‘Good’ or ‘Evil’ by and through your actions, at the end of the day.

It’s the hallmark point and purpose of places like Freemasonry to make sure you get that -choice-,

just like in Gems, to ‘play how you want’, and face the consequences accordingly…

1 Like

Or creating an army of velociraptors that can ride sharks to attack countries all around the world.

Don’t be silly, such a simple explanation can’t be true at all… You said yourself: “Reality is stranger than fiction…”

I believe she would have more of an “idol/magic girl” vibe that is very popular in animes nowadays.

Ozball would do it just because he can, he doesn’t even like mustard at all… He is pure evil! :fearful:

2 Likes

If you play the audio track of the OVA backwards, I hear you get verbal instructions on finding all the warp zones in Mario 3! I know it’s true because a friend of a friend of a hamster of a friend told me.

4 Likes

I’m sure that someone on 4chan or Reddit would claim to be said hamster, with pictures of a costume and all, and that this wouldn’t work on certain cartridges recovered from a wreckage at the Bermuda’s Triangle.

2 Likes

lol well yeah that’s quite correct, the ‘veliciraptors’ are reptiles that head/run the earth, and they use ‘fish-eating’ species (like sharks) to eat up the normal ‘little fish’, that are people.
‘Fish’ is a well known esoteric term for the normal everyday person of the ‘masses’ lol.

Just finished checking out Vermintide on sale today on steam, made by ‘Fatshark’ lol…
People wouldn’t know that’s a simple obvious term for another company headed/run/started by Freemasons to basically ‘feed’ off the masses.

Same like "Pirahna Bytes’ (who did Gothic 3 etc), vid for their logo is a ‘cow’ being dangled by a rope, then the ‘obvoius’ happens as the piranhas swarm it.

Same as ‘Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy’ (new version movie), with the intro song, with the dolphins going , “And thanks for All the Fish!”

Saying the elite thank you for getting to feed off you so much, lol…

examples are endless…

Are you a Mason?.. lol

Hey little man, cant we please discuss around if Baba Yaga exists or not? I bet you have seen her? lol

1 Like

Nah, things are a lot simpler if you just read and look into the literature wrote down through the ages by the Societies themselves…

Though most of the ‘good’ stuff is locked up under the Vatican, never allowed for the public to see.

I think there was a stat like there’s at least 1000 (or something ridiculous like that) secret societies in Rome alone.

I haven’t played Assasins Creed yet but I can only imagine how many times they would ‘allude’ to some society forming some plan/ ‘conspiracy’ to kill some said person and it would be your job to carry it out etc

And how many cut-scenes go from there giving you a good reason why (‘ends justify the means’ etc),

I’d easily bet my life themes like that would be all over that game.

LIke Alpha Protocol where in one mission you have to choose between ‘diffusing some terrorist bomb’ that would save 50 or however many lives, or going the literal other direction and saving your girlfriend.

Choices like that are part and parcel of what the elite have to decide.

Like us complaining about the game, but they see it as, “well they aren’t worthy of knowing the answers anyways”

I’m a Mason trapped inside the body of an ordinary person.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure if a person were to look into it it stems from some ancient myth/story/fable whatever that would have some sort of higher meaning.

If you’re asking literally if some literal story-book person exists or not that’s obviously silly,
the point is to look behind the facade (exterior) and see the underlying meaning (hidden/occult).

I guess you’re poking fun at things now, lol … whatever : P

with a name like ‘herder’, who knows?..

lol

heh…Im just doing what you have done since you entered these boards. lol

Correct answer: Mythbuster Jamie is the real Baba Yaga.

3 Likes

Hey now, that word is awful close to my alias. And even if it could be proved I was a member of one of those societies for a few decades, we do more good than harm… But I’ll just deny everything starting now.

1 Like

There’s been far too many people that agreed with me, if not wrote, in their own words, outright what I was stating myself, to make ‘fun’ of my position…

but whatever, lol…

No you’re alias is close to ‘stratosphere’,

which is direct Illuminati knowledge, lol…

but I’ll leave it up to you to figure out that, lol…

Have you even tried to make more good ham at all?

So you will answer my first question with “No”? :wink:

2 Likes

lol no that guy works for the Illuminati, like most people on tv (directly or indirectly),

check out the background on the episode that had the topic, “are brainchips, RFID chips real or conspiracy?”

(something along those lines)

guess what?

It never got aired…

lol…

(meaning, they shot the show, got the ‘answer’, but they never allowed it to air…)

hmm, media control anyone?..

lol

Being a conspiracy nutter as you are, of course that attracts some like minded into some sweet ballads, in a forum like this. Especially look at me, I got attracted as well, @Ivar too etc…lol whatever.

2 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of ham😜

2 Likes

‘nutter’ lol,

funny thing is, ifyou look at any book (not recent completely psy-oped), history is pretty much an elite group of people doing whatever it takes to maintain control over the masses.

It’s not some kind of ‘theory’ that’s reality. Just like parents have to use any ‘technique’ to control their kids, to what they feel is ‘their best interest’, whether they like it or not, same goes with the population at large.

A person making fun of ‘Secret Society theories’ is tantamount to 2 kids talking (like around 10 years old) and 1 saying to the other, ‘well yeah I live in my parents house but they -NEVER- can control me!!’

lol, funny stuff