The new interface looks very "techy" and not very "fantasy", it doesn't make sense

The entire game looks like some sort of web app, like I’m visiting a webpage with buttons, not a fun fantasy game. Not there was much immersion, but what little immersion there was is gone. It’s visually uninteresting, hard to look at, and goes against the overall theme of the game.

I don’t get it.

1 Like

May I ask you a question without getting a stone in the face? Was it really necessary to open another thread about this?

5 Likes

Thought the exact same thing.

3 Likes

Dear new UI,

How do i love thee? Let me count the ways!

1. You are as beautiful as the morning sunrise. Your sleek new modern look melts my heart each time i cast mine eyes upon thee!
  2. Your colors are rich as the most donald of trumps! The way your bright colors mesh with one another is like a sweet lovers embrace!
  3. Your new features are quite exquisite! Th new look of traitstones really makes my soul dance the tango! The glory icon is glorious and the gold per hour meter fills me with the desire to sing from the rooftops of my love for thee!
  4. My heart skips a beat each time i look upon the new troop cards! The prominence of the artwork now calls for joyous celebration!

My dearest New UI, i could continue forever listing all your desirable attributes but every moment i spend writing this is a moment wasted for its not a moment spent with you!

Love,
Your dearest Vangor

3 Likes