Sentinels dupe protection needed

I got my third sentinel today all the same one. Why can’t they have dupe protection? An absolute joke of an addition to the game, i feel I’m being trolled at this point. But hey its “fun” right? :joy:

7 Likes

I’ve already gotten 2 of the same one. Hoping my 3rd is not the same one too…

1 Like

Hopefully it doesn’t happen. Really annoying there’s a minimal chance of you getting one then they slap you with not 1 but 2 dupes. I don’t expect the devs to do anything about it though, they think this nonsense is “fun”

4 Likes

It’s the same as not having duplicate protection for gem dragons, cosmic dragons and tarot cards. They want us to have to rely on luck to get everything, and it’s not going to change. I got lucky with the cosmic dragon eggs, but I remember needing 24 eggs to get diamantina.

It’s just…tiring and taxing after awhile, and I know they are creating something new that we will have to gamble for yet again. The wheel will keep spinning as our sanity plummets into oblivion.:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Even if duplicate protections were implemented, it’d probably be like the guild guardians: it won’t activate until you have 4 copies at mythic rarity.

Here’s an alternative. Keep dupes, but guarantee at least one sentinel troop somewhere in every Underspire. That way as everyone is spending gems full clearing they know they will at least find a sentinel troop every week.

8 Likes

There is no way they will make it possible to get a sentinel troop every week. They want us to waste gems trying to collect all of them, as this is their evil business plan for Underspire.

Even if you got 1 million likes for your request, this is never going to change. Even though it would change Underspire into a treasure hunt and make it, you know, actually somewhat enjoyable. "Which treasure chest has the sentinel? Stay tuned to find out!":rofl:

2 Likes

This actually does need to change though

we went from complete the Underspire for gains to… do random dead ends instead because its the only way to get relevant content.

it defeats the purpose of the Underspire. People that are only doing free battles are actually doing better than a lot of people that spend gems week to week for full clears. Says a lot about how effective the entire system is.

First step: would it hurt for the dragon bosses to have a chance to drop sentinels based on how far in the player gets?

1 Like

That is why I said to keep dupes at least, so it’s not too quick and easy. It could still take months to collect them all with bad rng. Plus if you don’t use blue orbs on them you can slowly ascend them to mythic just by collecting one each week and not worry about getting one you already have at mythic. It will still take a while to collect them all, but at least you are slowly getting to that point each week. Instead of playing a luck game of getting something or nothing, making you feel like you are getting no where and wasting your time.

1 Like