Secret NERF 3.1

Hmm. Mechanist makes a difference, but your team would still be pretty quick. I don’t imagine the deathmark would process much, but might help if you have a bad board and the battle drags on for a few turns.

I got 2 times 15 tributes. (on Xbox) the 1st one 98 days ago and the 2nd one…today! :laughing:

My team can fail, if she does not spawn good browns, but most battles are super quick.

I cant see them letting us farm for arcanes now we can craft them. I bet they have nerfed it but not said anything. Tbh, i dont trust them anymore.

Shame.

Since 4x I’m averaging about 30 seconds per battle. Before it was more like 45 seconds. I still can’t stand grinding for arcanes, but it’s a pretty massive buff.

1 Like

I like that I can do it in short bursts now and usually get tangible results. Like 20 explores in 10 minutes will usually yield at least 1 arcane, sometimes more. If not, it doesn’t feel like I wasted a lot of time.

1 Like

There’s no way around having both. The floor is zero kingdoms, the ceiling is all kingdoms, with everything in between adhering to the rules of probability calculations. For what it’s worth, I recently got a 16 kingdom tribute, the best one I saw a screenshot of was 18.

1 Like