Seals and clan tasks

Hey !
Having trouble with seals and clan tasks … I get mails from my old clan and “no reward” … Also the seals I collect go to that clan instead towards the clan I am in now as it seems! Is this a known thing and how can I fix it ? Thanks :slight_smile:

Sounds like a job for a support ticket. You can submit one here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thank you I will do that too :slight_smile:

As far as the “No Reward” messages, you should only see those if you changed guilds in the middle of the week and your previous guild already awarded you with those task rewards. You’ll get those until your new guild achieves a level of the task your previous guild didn’t get or until the new week starts, whichever comes first.

Been in misguided misfits for months and I get from my old clan not the new… So that can’t be it ! Very annoying I must say especially with the seals going towards the other clan as well when the uncollected seals were released in the middle of me collecting em.

I have the same problem. And i’m also a member of Misguided Misfits for months.

Problem still exists. Also my weekly stats keep on resetting from time to time. Seems i have to file a ticket.