Sacrificial Priest summon visual bug and Abhorath stat bug

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
What I expected:
The summon would not have any traits and no mana.

What happened:
The summon still had the previous troop’s trait tabs, and some mana filling of the orb. On checking the troop card no traits were active.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Use Sacrifical Priest to summon Abhorath.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

EDIT: Further bug with Aborath’s level. It does scale from magic, but the stats don’t appear to. You can see the stats are exactly the same as the level 1 in the previous screenshot.

1 Like

Just published a fix for that Abhorath stat bug - it should be fixed next time people login/start the game.

The trait/mana bug seems to be a visual glitch on the game client… we’ll be working on a fix for that tomorrow. It may not make it into 2.0 though (only on Steam perhaps)

I’m also seeing a glitch - I cast my Great Maw, then sacrificed it with the Priest - and the ‘spell cast’ grey seal is over Abhorath now… though oddly he can still collect mana…

…and even weirder, when I then used the Priest again and sacrificed the Abhorath, the Great Maw came back (though I’d just won the game)! You can just make it out in top left of the screenshot…

Revive confirmed to be in 2.0? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, technically it already will be since Inferno King does revive, but maybe it will be an ability on a future troop.

I was just about to report the same thing. I cast sacrifice on my first troop (Ettin), Abhorath summons, the enemy kills the Abhorath and the Ettin reappears with as much attack as he had before he was sacrificed (increased attack to 100+ via his skill). It appears to be not only a visual bug, cause I was able to sacrifice the Ettin again. The enemy only had 1 troop with 1 hp left before that, so I dont know how much dmg it would actually have caused. Weird.