Ride The Wild Wind

Maybe also the chance to death mark an enemy with each additional ascension? I don’t know where that information is given.

And come on. The tooltip says “Death Mark”, but the card uses “Deathmark”.

Nimhain said in Global (and I think it might have been in a stream, and/or somewhere else) that it was +2% per ascension (but yeah, it would be good to have that info in a tool-tip, if possible).

1 Like

Figured as much. 12% chance to randomly death mark an enemy. Still better odds than Dragon’s Eye not activating in PvP

Imagine 4 of these… 40% chance to deathmark atleast 1 enemy…

(FYI, it’s 1-[0.88^2] for those wondering how i got 40% from 12%)

Yes but constantly refreshing the DM resets the timer, drastically limiting DM usefulness and threat.

1 Like

I seem to recall that the trigger chance is 2% times the number of blue gems on the board, boosted by 2% for each ascension. Depending on sequence of operations that might be an almost guaranteed Death Mark at mythic rarity.

Number of blue gems doesnt matter, only that you match a gem.

1 Like

Dang, right you are, I’m getting old. At least I managed to post for the correct game. :flushed:

My PvP defense this week, The Beast Rider!

Hero does try to mount Forest Guardian, but with it being Divine and all, it politely refused. :rofl: All troops with half-mana start, and all yellow to help with the event! ^^