Tentacle, Tentacle, Tentacle

Originally published at: Tentacle, Tentacle, Tentacle – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Wall of Tentacles

Wall of Tentacles will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Cauldron

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

Interesting weapon.

so uh is it this event troop or the marten and the other legend?xD

This is the correct event this week.

Given the in-game news and events states that Tower of Doom is next week (and our spoiler data has had this for a while), probably this one.

I wish we had gone with all of the doomskull converter doomed weapons before pushing out the relatively weak “give life, mana, maybe magic, and drop turn” deals.

2 Likes

Yeah, the Cauldron is better than what we had previewed from before, i just wish the magic gain for purple enemies would be +3 to speed up the build-up during battles. Sure Yao-Guai benefits hugely from each cast even without the magic gain, but still takes a while if you are unlucky with the board.

So this is the good event? The other is a mistake?

Yes… The devs are away from the office today. Sirrian just posted on the other thread.

We’ve removed the other event thread to avoid future confusion, and fixed it so that releases on it’s intended date.

Just quoting Sirrian here:

Sorry about that… it’s Australia Day long weekend here… so nobody was in the office to check the announcements. I’ll get that fixed up asap.

Unfortunately we had a major Wordpress update on the website a few weeks ago, and it’s messed up all the scheduled posts! We thought we caught all of them, but must have missed this one!

4 Likes

No ferret week?

Not this week. We get a wall of tentacles to enjoy instead.

We also get 7 new troops… One for each rarity. Has to be the first time ever in a week.

1 Like

TOD, new mythic and new Faction. I hope everyone got plenty gems cause it will be a very expensive week

No thanks… i’m fine keeping my distance from it.

4 Likes

What are you counting as the common troop? The Doom?

Well yeah. :grinning:

I’ve got a can of Pepsi, the tentacle won’t stop me. Still working on finding the film developer though.

1 Like