Tentacle Party

Originally published at: Tentacle Party – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Eldritch Guardian The Eldritch Guardian will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Rare Troop: Netherhound The Netherhound will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and…

1 Like

Show full post appears to properly format :+1:

Shout out to the people who were hoping for a very different kind of art in this thread. Don’t stop believin’.

1 Like

Wow, lots of excitement for the new content!

4 Likes

I’m just sad as the lore potential is quite high here, but instead its an ok boss killer from the home turf of zuul.

It’s simply disappointing.

1 Like

Ain’t no party like a tentacle party

I didn’t comment because I only had the comment that this troop has been EXTRA lonely during pandemic lockdown.

2 Likes

Eh, I’ve gotta have expectations in order to be disappointed. Raid boss week, I do not.

2 Likes

I think I had the thought that Netherhound seems more suited to the Blighted Lands and is perhaps what Nightmare/the Diabolist summon should have been (although I guess having two mana colours means it would block more :man_shrugging:).

When life gives you a tentacle party, make sashimi!

And I can’t think of a better knife to make short work of an octopus than Global’s 12 inch Tako Sashimi knife. Now I don’t own this particular Global knife, because it is scary as hell. But I can attest to the sharpness and quality of the brand due to the many Global knives I do own.

And if you’re Australian with a keen eye, these are the same brand used in My Kitchen Rules Australia 2020.