I'll Be Watching You

Originally published at: I’ll Be Watching You – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Arachnaean Watcher The Arachnaean Watcher will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Ram This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom…

2 Likes

Worst artwork in a long time. Frost Archer has a new contender.

1 Like

He looks like Dokkalfart cosplaying as a knight.

6 Likes

Seems like a useful Elf / Knight Tank. Good new Ultra Rare Troop in my opinion. Thanks DEVs!

And starts with 50% mana as either an Elf or a Knight! Nice. :smile:

NowayJoe2Go

Ok so the artwork is bad but it’s not even close to the total crap that was last week’s glory troop.

1 Like

Are we getting a world event? The guild events dont show a next event.

Is Tower of Doom next week @Crow. We get new Weapon Doomed Ram.

1 Like

Thanks, so the new Doom weapon is missing from the announcement.

2 Likes

It’s in the announcement but vanishes when you click on the link…

2 Likes

Awryan to the rescue :smiley:

1 Like

Awrescue was needed. :wink:

2 Likes

Thread/Event Week title made me think of The Police and “Every Breath You Take”…

But, after this:

I hear Gary Wright singing… “A-rach-NAEAN Weaver, I believe you can get me through Delves to-NIGHT”…

1 Like

There’s a place for good first-slot troops, but usually they do damage, control the board, or have some form of stat scaling to justify being used, in addition to skull reduction. Does gaining life and adding 3-6 mana per troop make Arachnaean Watcher worth using?

I’m leaning towards no; I don’t think he does enough for non-scaling content, and I don’t see why you’d want to run mono-elf teams in scaling content.

It’s a ultra rare troop. How good can it be?

NowayJoe2Go

Lasher and Hammerclaw do significantly more as ultra-rare first slot troops.