Ride The Wild Wind

Originally published at: Ride The Wild Wind – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Griff Stonefeather

Griff Stonefeather will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Blade

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

9 Likes

That doom weapon look nice

No doom troop avalaible in the doom shop?

Looks great indeed even outside the event.

pity there is only one Dhrak-zum troop though and we can’t raise kingdom power level past 5.

“Doomed Oar”…
Now we need a “Catastrophic Boat” to pair with it.

5 Likes

Weekly reminder that we would like to see displayed boost ratios included with troop previews (this one should be x5). Also, not sure why this weapon has its mana cost hidden, as this was never a problem before (should be 18).

Aside from that, the Epic looks pretty usable, particularly at early/midgame, and the weapon looks great in and outside of the event.

17 Likes

Drak Zum Event? I’m hoping that Fire&Ice will be in the shop!

Nice Dwarf for my team!

Finally, an arcane stone I need.

Viper cries (again) at seeing that second trait…

6 Likes

Now that the event has started, I cannot connect to the servers! Is this just me, or is it more widespread?

Edit: Kafka and I were posting simultaneously in different threads. Not just me.

2 Likes

“Servers are experiencing degrading performance”

What are the odds the game won’t work after update due to the same issues over and over again. Server problems Again.

1 Like

Welcome to the waiting room

I could understand getting one troop if the doom was of the region (Dhrak-zum) but it sadly isn’t and until the Doom of Stone is released, you would need every troop, including the mythic to go past 5 stars.

Isn’t the Doom of Ice in the Doom Shop from Dhrak-Zum?

You can see it in your unowned troops. I’m not in the game now, but it might be glacial peaks.

1 Like

Surprise, it’s really from Glacial Peak. Guess Dhrak-Zum will have to wait a little longer for extra stars.

Servers should be returning to normal shortly

3 Likes

Maybe I’m missing something because it’s late, but I don’t get it. This weapon has a boost ratio of x3. Times 3 to what exactly?

Im guessing the 3 mana