Ride ‘Em Bomb-boy

Originally published at: Ride ‘Em Bomb-boy – Gems of War

New Invasion Captain: Slughoarder Slughoarder will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Bomb Rider The Bomb Rider will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in…

2 Likes

Old Player team:

Goblin Bomber
Rogueling
Queen Grapplepot
Toadsqueezer

Old Enemy team:
Hobgoblin
Goblin Shaman
Boar Rider
Goblin King

Basically, players now have a summoner and skull reduction and the opponent doesn’t have Goblin King resummons. Should be quite a bit easier.

10 Likes

I doubt Aravatar will be available in chests. It is too soon to be made available.

So, only the spell will work against the towers.

grafik

The loot table for troops in Zaejin event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Faerie Gobmother, Flaming Oni, High King Irongut
3.2% 1 Goblin King, Queen Grapplepot, Smashedmouth
12% 1 Brian the Clucky, Brian the Lucky, Fundingus, Hellcackle, Nobend Brothers, Princess Fizzbang, Sir Snothelm, Stringfiddler, Toadsqueezer, Turtle Cannon
21.6% 1 Black Beast, Bomb Rider, Dynamite Goat, Goblin Bomber, Goblin Rocket, Gorbil, Hobgoblin, Priest of Nilbog, Rogueling
21.6% 2 Board Rider, Bugbear, Goblette, Goblin Shaman, Scavenger
21.49% 3 Giant Toadstool, Goblin

Unfortunately, event chests have a tendency to be misconfigured, either entirely missing specific mythic troops or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. There is no way to know this ahead of spending, and no way to get any kind of refund. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

Wait… You mean, the Godslayer trait isn’t intentional?
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

It’s still not Wild Plains.

12 Likes

I don’t know, what if it’s the new way the event captains will be, but if it is, both events will be harder because we also use the skulls for the towers and mostly the spell for the bosses, or it’s just a bug.

same applies here.
getting a bit embarassing since weeks now.

8 Likes

Even the weapons are just color swaps at this point.

Rockstabba

11 Likes

Are the reward tiers really set correctly? It’s still 1 point for each tower, 2 when using Slughoarder? I don’t see any guild even getting close to reward 12 now, let alone reward 16, unless they spend a crazy amount of extra effort.

6 Likes

It’s def not calculated correctly, yet another mistake.
667 towers are required PER GUILD MEMBER right now.

5 Likes

Ace of Runes confirmed.

9 Likes

Death Tarot confirmed.

9 Likes

This Epic Trial ended up being harder than I expected, although I only lost once and it was surprisingly at the 3rd trial. Hobgoblin wrecked my team that match because I didn’t kill him fast enough.

After that match, I started using Fundingus’ spell when it was filled, so I could fill my other troops and deal more damage. I had playing too safely and saving its spell for its summon.

Definitely gotta save for summon on the higher levels. Not too terrible though.

Probably the easiest epic trials until today.

I did save when the 1st slot troop was on the verge of death, but realized I was filling my troops too slowly to kill theirs before they filled. After I changed my tactic, the last 3 matches went much smoother. Casting Fundigus helped fill the other troops, which then allowed them (Fizzbang, Exploadstool) to help refill Findigus. I was able to actually loop when including Fundigus, instead of dropping my turn.

Of course, there’s some luck involved and maybe I was just unlucky before, or lucky afterwards.

1 Like