Riddle me this Batman!

Because Jedi Force cant kill what doesnt live…

Because i am more powerful and i can use the force to stop my opponent from doing that

2 Likes

I am sure u would had killed me if u sat on me…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Quite right little fella

1 Like

I am not sure if you would wanted to arm wrestled me tho…

This is one of those riddles where you need to keep the “Always” in it. Once you drop the always, you end up in Fuzzy Logic Land, where you’ll always be some portion lost and some portion safe. :wink:

2 Likes

Here is a more difficult take on this riddle, for those so inclined.

You are in a room with three gods in it, plus yourself. You know the following about these gods:

1. One of the three is Truth. He knows the answer to every question, and always tells the truth.
  2. One of the three is Falsity. He knows the answer to every question as well, but he always lies.
  3. The last of the three is Randomness. He doesn’t know anything, but will always speak definitively, sometimes lying and sometimes telling the truth. Whether he lies or tells the truth is entirely random (consider this like a coin flip, where heads means he speaks truly and tails means he speaks falsely).
  4. All three Gods understand English, but speak only in a forgotten language unknown to you. What you know is that the language has the words da and ja, which mean “yes” and “no”, but you don’t know which word means which. (da could be “yes” while ja is “no,” or vice versa.)

Your goal is to determine which god (A, B, and C) is which (Truth, Falsity, and Randomness). You are permitted to ask the gods three questions in total, of which the answer must be either da or ja. You may ask these three questions of any of the gods and may ask the same god two or three questions if you desire. Your follow-up questions are permitted to depend on the results of the previous question(s), if any.

6 Likes

I’m going to guess egg, but I also think it’s wrong.

2 Likes

Google says egg, so ure correct :wink:

Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?

Because he had no body to go with. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Virginity?

1 Like

fortune cookie!

1 Like

When you don’t have it - you think you do,
When you wonder if you lost it - you probably still have a part of it
The only way to know for sure is to seek confirmation from others

3 Likes

Well done to everyone who answered yesterdays riddle correctly!

The simplest answer is to ask each twin what the other would say and choose the opposite!

4 Likes

Todays riddle:

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space, i am essential to creation, and i surround every place, what am i?

Correct answers:
@Eika
@Zippity
@Alumirus
@efh313

2 Likes

why that? :slight_smile:

I am sure they have their reasons and i didnt ask

1 Like

A little piece of broccoli stuck in your teeth. Or a giant booger in my nose.

2 Likes

If you are going to answer the riddles please do so via PM so everyone can play. Thanks

1 Like

Ooooh. This one’s a chestnut. What’s in its PMs? What’s in its PMs…

I’m THINKING!

1 Like