Riddle me this Batman!

Ok so here is todays riddle! Its an easy one that i thought would be good to start with.

Please dont post the answer just PM it to me and i will add your name to the correct answers list if it is right.

When i post tomorrow’s riddle i will post the answer to todays and so forth. Also i will only continue this if people participate… So no replies- no more riddles lol.

Feel free to post riddles of your own if you like as well since i do enjoy them!

Edit: this is open to everybody! Dont let your dislike of me stop you from playing

4 Likes

You walk up to a mountain that has two paths. One leads to the other side of the mountain, and the other will get you lost forever. Two twins know the path that leads to the other side. You can ask them only one question. Except! One lies and one tells the truth, and you don’t know which is which. So, What do you ask?

Correct Answers:
@efh313
@Whiskeyjack
@Eika
@Trajic
@Zippity
@Sin_Ogaris
+2 others who wished to not be identified

3 Likes

“How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?”

10char

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

One of my favorite riddles:

A box without hinges, key or lid,
Yet golden treasure inside is hid.

3 Likes

Mine too! I figured that one was too well known tho lol

2 Likes

What needs to be broken before it can be used?

1 Like

McDonald’s Happy Meal. Certain types of box just sort of have interlocking flaps, thus no lid.

Princess Fizzbang.

9 Likes

glow sticks…party time almost the weekend…wooo

1 Like

wrong, it can still be used. :wink:

glow sticks? Where I am coming from they are still using lighters…old fashion? :wink:

Light sabers are superior to glow sticks in every way

1 Like

How do one become an asshat?

Answer: One buy an hat then sit on it.

ape

1 Like

I think I’d choose glow sticks over lighters or light sabers at a rave, sounds a little dangerous otherwise…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That would depend on what is dropping…

And is it a silent rave?

I had no clue we were talking about being on concerts/rave etc… :wink:

1 Like

@Eika a rave is not a concert lol

1 Like

edited the post as you can see.

1 Like

Why didn’t Jedi just use their Force powers to turn off each others Light Sabres?

:thinking:

2 Likes