Riddle me this Batman!

Only 3 managed to have the correct answer?

Yupā€¦ Only 3 have answered and all 3 were correct

1 Like

Cool. :slight_smile: Im enjoying it so far.

1 Like

Ummm, iā€™ve got my sammy, but have to ask a noob question ā€¦ how do you PM in response to a forum post?

@Vangor One way is to click on the nick first then click on Message.

1 Like

Thanks eika

1 Like

Todays riddle:

The names of three trees are hidden in the sentences below. The letters are in consecutive order. Can you find them? On this farm, we get ham from a hog any time. The farmer will help in every possible way. He faced two very similar choices, both bad

Correct answers:
@Eika
A player who wished to remain unnamed
@Madhermit

2 Likes

The answer to fridays riddle is the letter E

2 Likes

wow only me thats correct so far?

2 Likes

I, sadly, only found 2 of themā€¦ Wish I knew more trees!

3 Likes

These old riddles, as a child back in 1951 I was able to read these books day in and out. That we did instead of playing game boy and gow.

Keep trying @Zippity the two you found were correctā€¦ Maybe look up a list of tree names and look for each one word search style

1 Like

You were a child then??? Wow you are young! I was too old for Korea so they told me noā€¦ Pfftā€¦ I even told them about my experience in the civil warā€¦ Whippersnappers

1 Like

u was in the Korea war???

No they said i was too old to fight but i was in the American civil war

1 Like

so you are the real Captain America with other words?

Yeahā€¦ Except fatter

1 Like

Yeah noā€¦ I went through all my known trees off the top of my head. Decided just to look up the riddle.

Are you kidding me? Iā€™ve never heard of the 3rd oneā€¦

2 Likes

Imagine if u went to the gym, no sterioids ever neeeded just turn all the fat acids into pure muscle fibers and all the sweethearts and hot springs will run after you!

Lol me neitherā€¦ I had to google it to see wtf it was lmao!

2 Likes